Begeren Colony Event Suggestion Thread

Boch

My main purpose is the see Community Relations improve and have some fun events happen.

I want more ranked WZ and to have people keep coming back, I think we can do different types of Ranked WZ nights and events plus maybe some World pvp stuff. But not everyone pvps there also RP and PVE players to get involved. So I would like people to post any Event ideas they may have whether they be PVP, RP, or PVE.

And if this ends up taking off I would like to be known as El Presidente of Space, Champion of the People.

Edited by Boch

My PVP event idea is this:

People sign up as either Tank, Heals, and DPS(maybe even ranged and melee).

Everyone meet at Outlaws Den

We will have all the Tanks roll a number, then heals roll a number, then dps.

The group make up will be 1 tank, 2 heals, and 5 dps. So the highest rolling Tank, 2 highest Heals and the 5 highest dps will be Team 1, and we continue to make teams based on RNG rolls.

After all the Teams are formed we que for ranked.

After a few matches we can make new teams or keep going. If anyone doesnt get on a Team they will be reserves.

We have it at Outlaws Den so we can pvp as we wait for Que pops.

Only requirements would be level 50 and have at least Recruit gear on.

Would also hope that guilds involved would let teams use there vent, can always change the password after.

If you are worried about your ranking bring an alt.

I think something like this would build up the community and make us better pvpers as a hole. People will learn stats and maybe tips on how to play there class better and how to fight other classes.

Any suggestion are welcome.

I would like to see more outlaw's den action

Perhaps get an arena thing going

Have 4 players challenge another group of 4 players

The group comp would be interesting and would be different for everyone

You could do

1 tank

2 dps

1 heals

-Playing it on the safe side

1- heals

3- dps

-Playing it risky

4 - dps

-hope that you nuke em fast enough haha

Edited by Riggz

What about a duel (1 x1) championship? Has anyone tried that?

I know SWTOR is a team game, with every class and role complementing each other. But there is a lot that can be learned from watching classes and players on 1 x 1. You can learn and use tactics specific for the enemy's class, you can see how others are dealing with your spec, and so on.

Also, if we could make it so that every duel is logged (Combat Log on), we could do a lot of statistics on that. Which skill is hitting more? How are the surge builds doing compared to power builds? How long can a healer survive a good DPS? Who can mitigate more damage over all?

If we just make sure we have enough combinations of classes and gears in the championship, we would have a lot of info to work on.

Groups could be divided according to valor (and even level, if we decide to make a sub-50 champ). Every player would face at least one of each class (so if I'm a Knight, I would have face at least 1 consular, 1 smuggler and 1 trooper) and gain points. First one's in the group could later have semifinals and finals.

Guilds could support the event with some credits for the winners or some other kind of prize.

It could be tricky to organize such a thing, but it's an idea...

One of the funnest (and funniest) events I ever ran was a naked death race, I love to be able to see something like this done in SWTOR but not quite sure how to best do it in this game. This is a fun event that could involve both PVE and PVP folks where everyone makes a new toon so that level is not an issue. The idea was to have a long foot race while trying to reach the final location with lots of dying (aka so you are forced to 'corpse hop' your way to victory) Here is a link with an example of the idea in another game.

Edited by Desiirea