Star Wars...you DECIDE! new species/people

Gantoris_Aym

What non SW species or character would you want to see in Star Wars, and what would they be/do? and you can make up something too.

would they be:

Jedi

Sith

Bounty Hunters

Soldiers

Politicians

or perhaps something new?

here are a few of my choices:

Uruk Hai - Sith

Predators - Bounty Hunters

Spartans (halo) - Soldiers/Bounty Hunters

Spartans (the real ones) - Jedi/Sith

Robo Cop - Who cares, anything would be interesting

Anubites - Soldiers/Sith/Bounty Hunters

The Inglorious Basterds - Bounty Hunters/Soldiers

anyways, just let me know

Edited by Gantoris_Aym

I would love to see a new race of self aware machines. Something like Terminator looking humanoid. That would be very cool. I love the Terminator series and since this is a futuristic game it's about time for a race of self aware machines that perhaps end up with a virus that destroys them by the beginning of the first SW episodes. I know it will never happen, but it would make for a great story, including machine sympathizers and those that hate machines.

There are self aware robots, if you don't get the memory reset on any droid every few days they start to develop personalities and emotions due to glitches in the programing.

There are multiple rogue robot organizations as well, you deal with one on Nar Shadaa and both C3-PO and R2-D2 are shown to have developed sentience in the original trilogy.

Edited by Slburk

I would love to see a new race of self aware machines. Something like Terminator looking humanoid. That would be very cool. I love the Terminator series and since this is a futuristic game it's about time for a race of self aware machines that perhaps end up with a virus that destroys them by the beginning of the first SW episodes. I know it will never happen, but it would make for a great story, including machine sympathizers and those that hate machines.

They had a whole Star Wars book about self-aware droids. Fatal Alliance. Good read.

I'd like space elves. With pointy ears and with a culture that promotes logic over emotion.