your most liked FLASH POINT

i was wondering why people like some FP'S but not others my most liked FP would colicoid war game because you get to fire those cannons at the beginning i want to know what is your most liked FP and why just wondering that is all :)

I like HM LI because of the bonus boss and the jumping boss. An operation like that would be fun!

*lols at 16-people thrown up in the air*

I remember pre nerf it used to labelled a "4 man ops" =P

I kinda miss its difficulty now, but i still wish it wasn't on the daily gf que. I know what to do and how to beat the dungeon, that doesn't mean the rest of the group does......

I kinda like the Kaon under siege flashpoint , with it's post-apocalypse feeling

Also the foundry of course for all it represents

And pre-nerf LI was pure man sauce , no one can ever argue against that :D the first time you confronted the big meanie droid was usually it farming it's comms on your group :D Even the trash was ultra annoying . Dem memories !

Favorite- Directive 7

I like the story, the setting, the boss fights (especially the last one and bonus). Yeah, definitely the one I like most.

Absolutely hate- Colicoid Games

On the other hand, this one absolutely sucks for me. The turret encounter in Kaos is fun, here it's just minutes of dull. After that annoying puzzles, boring fights. It's overall for me, not fun. And gets worse each time you get to play it.

I also liked False Emperor alot more before 2.0. The endfight is a major letdown each and everytime knowing how it was, and how it is now. Epic showdown reduced to mere tank and spank. :(

Edited by Hassat-Hunter

Foundry, Malestorm, False Emperor. Obviously because these are the most important ones from story POV.

Cademimu and Battle of Ilum when it comes for fastest speed runs :p

Other than that, I really enjoy Red Reaper story/set up, even though it's not core to the general plot at all.

My fave is Directive 7, the last boss fight is hectic and fun.

I also like how the fights get more complicated as you go through the flashpoint.

But the reason i like it the most is because the 2nd time i did it was with a pug group who were freindly and stubborn and not very good, So we wiped like 5 times on last boss but noone quit and we made adjustments each time until we got it right and did it. Way more fun than speed runs to get comms that FPs become once you're geared.

Shame PVE is gear based makes all but the high end stuff dull.

I'm going for:

1. False emperor

2. Red reaper

3. Athiss

I absolutly hate the Lost Island. Could be because I haven't had a run that we didn't wipe at the jumping boss :p (always someone, most times the healer, who doesnt hug the big guy)

Esseles - Just great, great storytelling, excellent cut-scenes. Just wish they'd offer a nightmare mode of it for Level 55.

I liked LI on Lv 50 a lot for the vibe it has, fights outside and inside, great design and challenging boss mechanics. Cut Scenes for Lorrick are great, too.

Third best would be Kaon under siege, also for its apocalyptic zombie-vibe - if I didn't suck the way I do at running it with my guardian tank ;-)

easier for me to say which flashpoint is my most disliked.

and that is a tie between

whatever groupfinder decided to keep sticking me into over and over on some given week (sometimes random is.. odd, becasue I keep getting the same flashpoint over... and over... and over..)

Battle of Illum because 99.9% of the time people decide to skip at least 80% of it. I'm that weirdo that likes killing bosses, not skipping them (skip the trash for all I care- I don't mind either way)

and Collicoid wargames, because I find turret section boring and puzzle section annoying. personally.

other then that, I like pretty much all flashpoints.