View Single Post

KoriVash
08.14.2019 , 05:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
That's bull. The servers are NOT garbage. It's the vocal player minority that you're referring too.
There is plenty of players on each server that are nice, quiet, drama free & don't say much, just play the game.
Agreed, all servers have toxic players, all servers have good, helpful players on. I personally think that SS is by far the worst though as I play on all of them. To a degree that it's worth transferring of because of a few toxic players? bad yes, that bad not by a long shot.

Then again I don't speak French or German so if gen chat was full of toxic players I wouldn't know on there servers. SS out of the English specking servers would be more accurate for toxic players.

Personally I hope there is no sale on transfers all that will lead to is less servers in the long run. So players saying they want to move because there server has a few toxic players on won't help them, when that now low population server is removed and they join the one everyone moved to. |Plus anyone who has a lot of character will lose out yet again long term as they did last time.