View Single Post

Zerileth
08.13.2019 , 11:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
It might be nice if they had a "transfer" sale, but I don't see any reason why it would necessarily be associated with the release of 6.0 - unlike a server merger, there's no particular reason for people in general to want to transfer to a different server because of 6.0.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Not that this thread was specifically asking, but I did want to let you know that there is a plan to have a sale on some character stuff like renames and probably also transfers when we get closer to launch. It is still a bit away and I don't have exact timing, but we will be sure to give you some notice (a week or so) before it goes live.

Thanks!

-eric
They might want to get all their alts on one server if Bioware drops it to 90cc again, in anticipation of 6.0. Much cheaper than $10 a character now. It's simply related to 6.0 because Eric related it to 6.0 above. Maybe there's a guild on a certain server they want to consolidate alts to for 6.0. Free name changes.... etc.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."