Decorations disappearing from the list slowly as I decorate

So, this has bugged me a LOT, I even quit decorating strongholds because of it. Allow me to explain the issue. As I'm decorating, I pick the category and sub category for things I'm looking for. This works for a while, then I go back to the cat and sub cat again, and that item is missing from the list, only I know I still had x number of them left, so why isn't it in the list anymore? This continues until I only have a few items left, even though I know I still have a LOT more decor.

I've tried logging out and back in immediately - doesn't work. Log out and try again a few days later and everything's back, until I start decorating again and they slowly disappear again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I haven't seen what you're referring to, but the search bar function in decos is slightly weird - to see all the decorations, rather than having it blank you need to put a space in it. Perhaps that will help

• 4 months later...

I got this issue after just being back, splurging on some decos and getting Don the Exiled Knight! I wanted to add these and couldn't see them, WTH!

I haven't seen what you're referring to, but the search bar function in decos is slightly weird - to see all the decorations, rather than having it blank you need to put a space in it. Perhaps that will help

Thanks SO MUCH for this tip - that is a really odd filter but allowed me to at least manage the freak out of decos disappearing.

Clearing and putting a space will only show you decorations with two or more words in the name.

Eventually, you'll have to restart the game (re-logging a toon isn't enough).

Should have known, nothing a simple restart of the game fixes for most issues. Thank YOU!

Edited by undies