People around me quitting.

This is sad. But I really can't blame them.

My guild lost 5-6 people now. They are not continuing to subscribe.

Some of my friends are never online any more either, so I assume they are gone too.

This is getting out of hand. Patches don't fix a thing. FPS is still a problem, I still can't abandon mission.

There are so many issues that stayed the same since Beta.

I just paid for 3 month Sub and I will stay here for the duration of it. I have hopes, but then again I had high hopes for this game for 3 years and I got very disappointed. I wonder what's gonna happen in 3 months, will anything change?

I am just sad... I can't blame my friends and guildmates. I hate being lied to. No, its not only 5% of people with fps issues. Why are you hiding the facts? Why is nothing getting changed...

Don't direct your flames that are sure to come, at me. I haven't done anything wrong. I am trying sooo hard to love this game, so I really do not need trolling on top of the current problems. yes... another threat like this, yes... "dont play if you dont like" it and so on.

I am just telling Bioware what's going on. Even though you see the numbers yourself.

I am here, because I am lying to myself that things will get better. I don't know why I am doing this. I guess its because I waited for so long.You know many people willl not continue to play.

We've just spent 2 hours on a HM Eternity Vault that was bugged, we entered Hutt just so half of us could get hit by 14 fps.

The only way a business listens is if you stop paying them. Keep paying them, and they'll continue saying bogus things like "This game is the crowning achievement on the history of innovative MMOs"...

And their subscribers will keep posting things from employees who were fired / laid off and state them as fact...

Oh haaai!

yep I unsubbed today after tearing myself up over giving it time but todays patch was a wake up call. I will not pay them to wait around 2 months for the Legacy system that was supposed to be un launch. I MIGHT check back in with the march update but highly doubtful after 1.1 fiasco. Seriosuly hasnt even been a oops sorry guys this is fubar we are looking at it post >.<

yep I unsubbed today after tearing myself up over giving it time but todays patch was a wake up call. I will not pay them to wait around 2 months for the Legacy system that was supposed to be un launch. I MIGHT check back in with the march update but highly doubtful after 1.1 fiasco. Seriosuly hasnt even been a oops sorry guys this is fubar we are looking at it post >.<

yeah, I was not subbing anyway, but my chance of checking back in a couple of months as I planned has gone out the window.

BW really really ****ed this one.

I unsubbed 2 weeks ago, and hoped they would earn my money back before my time was up. Sorry BW, your game is a joke. Maybe I will give it another shot a year from now if it is still around.

Guild of 46 active unique members - most came on over christmas- week later about 12/17. Last week lucky to get 5/7-

Today - all have left- all have cancelled..

thats 46 people cancelled in a month

so that's neatly £414 a month gone from EA pocket and Biowars development

This is sad. But I really can't blame them.

My guild lost 5-6 people now. They are not continuing to subscribe.

Some of my friends are never online any more either, so I assume they are gone too.

This is getting out of hand. Patches don't fix a thing. FPS is still a problem, I still can't abandon mission.

There are so many issues that stayed the same since Beta.

I just paid for 3 month Sub and I will stay here for the duration of it. I have hopes, but then again I had high hopes for this game for 3 years and I got very disappointed. I wonder what's gonna happen in 3 months, will anything change?

I am just sad... I can't blame my friends and guildmates. I hate being lied to. No, its not only 5% of people with fps issues. Why are you hiding the facts? Why is nothing getting changed...

Don't direct your flames that are sure to come, at me. I haven't done anything wrong. I am trying sooo hard to love this game, so I really do not need trolling on top of the current problems. yes... another threat like this, yes... "dont play if you dont like" it and so on.

I am just telling Bioware what's going on. Even though you see the numbers yourself.

I am here, because I am lying to myself that things will get better. I don't know why I am doing this. I guess its because I waited for so long.You know many people willl not continue to play.

We've just spent 2 hours on a HM Eternity Vault that was bugged, we entered Hutt just so half of us could get hit by 14 fps.

the only thing "out of hand" as you say, is the amount of troll posts in this forum.

I would say when 1 person unsubs, there are at least 10-20 new subs

Yes that makes soo much sense.. quick everyone quit, so that 10-20 times more players will somehow magically appear!!! and then we can have all those quit, and by that time we'll be the size of a small country!!!

Hello everyone!

In order to keep our discussions more orderly, If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic threads for suggestions and bugs and encourage you to continue your discussion there. You can also report bugs in-game by typing /bug into your chat window.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!