Scheduled Maintenance: August 21st, 2013 [UPDATE: Patch Notes]

AmberGreen

• Dev Post
A lot of stuff regarding Treek, but nothing in regards to her conversations not working. Could you elaborate?

Hi BenKatarn,

I am sure that others are looking to the notes for this as well. Even after Game Update 2.3.1, some players may experience a Treek who trolls by saying she has a conversation for you on the ship... even when you're on the ship. Not every Treek does this, though, so it was a slippery one to nail down. Nonetheless, this is a very high priority bug for us that was originally planned to be in this deploy. Unfortunately, during testing we discovered it to not be fully fixed, so we weren't able to get it it into this patch. The new goal will be to get it fixed for the very next patch.

a pity those changes to thrasher fight are 16m only. Would be great in 8m if they had the 3s delay on snipe. only added 200k hps but increased the enrage timer by 35s seemed kind of like an odd change. I guess BW wanted to make it even easier for the remaining 9 16m guilds that play their game.

Was more interested in the changes to Warlords, I guess killing the last 2 at the same time was not by design... Shame it was quite fun :p

Hi BenKatarn,

I am sure that others are looking to the notes for this as well. Even after Game Update 2.3.1, some players may experience a Treek who trolls by saying she has a conversation for you on the ship... even when you're on the ship. Not every Treek does this, though, so it was a slippery one to nail down. Nonetheless, this is a very high priority bug for us that was originally planned to be in this deploy. Unfortunately, during testing we discovered it to not be fully fixed, so we weren't able to get it it into this patch. The new goal will be to get it fixed for the very next patch.

Any word on her armor? She current comes with two identical sets of Level 10 armor. Shouldn't one of them be like Level 50 or so? Or at least have SOME variation between the two sets? Right now, it's two absolutely identical sets, both at level 10 (one she has on, the other comes in the box). For reference, this was on a Treek that was bought for credits, with Legacy level 40, by a level 55 Smuggler.

Thanks!

Hi BenKatarn,

Disappointing that the fix isn't tomorrow, but I for one am thankful for the update. There was no word on this for the last couple of weeks which was even more disappointing. I understand that it's impracticable to comment on every issue, but with a "very high priority bug" not being left hanging from the moment of the feature's launch would have been nice.

Again, thank you for the update.

Edited by willybot
typo

The Game Update 2.3.1 Patch Notes are available! :jawa_cool:

Is it just me who gets this sense of power when something is fixed that you recently reported? :D

Like it was just a couple of weeks ago that I sent in a ticket about the Sand People Flayer, and now it is fixed! And it was only yesterday I was complaining on forums about how whispering two people at once can send your message to the wrong person.

Logically, I know there are millions of players out there and I do not control the fixes... but it kind of feels like I might be the devs' favourite :p

/enjoys world of delusion

Now if only I could get them to fix Ilum Beastmaster...