Character help

Firthee

I've played the game for a little while but I am not yet sure on something, if for example I play a smuggler I know I can make him evil by taking the choices in dialougue but can I make him join the empire? Edited by Firthee

Your political allegiance and your morals are separate in this game.

You can be a pure evil (dark side) character fighting for the Republic, or you can be a light sided member of the Sith Empire. You can change your moral alignment as you see fit, but you're political alignment is tied to your class and is fixed.

All the above is correct. Just to add there is no alternative story line for dark/light. My gunslinger murdered his way around the galaxy throughout his unmistakenably light sided story. Even with dark maxed the interlude refers to me as gallant :p

Thanks for the reply guys :)

But it is a shame that you can't do that though it would make things alot more interesting

Jedi falling to the dark side

Treacherous troopers

Bounty Hunters hired by the republic

Sith becoming Jedi

Agents feeding the republic information

I don't know about anyone else but those sounds great to me

Thanks for the reply guys :)

But it is a shame that you can't do that though it would make things alot more interesting

Jedi falling to the dark side

Treacherous troopers

Bounty Hunters hired by the republic

Sith becoming Jedi

Agents feeding the republic information

I don't know about anyone else but those sounds great to me

Spoiler tags just in case. Nothing major but if you truly want spoiler free than don't open till Wookkie Life day is implemented. ;)

*cough*Agent*cough*Story*cough*hint*hint*

Edited by dosadnik

Well...I never said anything. ;):D

no you didnt, but you kinda gave it away still.

also to the OP, your smuggler works for the republic and your bounty hunter works for the empire due to the story which you follow. The empire set up blockades around coruscant so they needed smugglers to get things to other planets. the empire needed bounty hunters so that is why you are on the empire side. its not like you wont see smugglers/bounty hunters working for either side its just that you are playing that particular smuggler/bh that is working with that side.

no you didnt, but you kinda gave it away still.

also to the OP, your smuggler works for the republic and your bounty hunter works for the empire due to the story which you follow. The empire set up blockades around coruscant so they needed smugglers to get things to other planets. the empire needed bounty hunters so that is why you are on the empire side. its not like you wont see smugglers/bounty hunters working for either side its just that you are playing that particular smuggler/bh that is working with that side.

It's not like it's the biggest secret but fine i'll put spoiler tags.

Whatever road you take it's worth getting to light side or dark side V you get to purchase a few pressies on the way, and you can purchase the speeder at the end. Although, by that time you'll own around 7 rides anyway, if your a shopaholic like me:rolleyes: