TFB Secret Zone

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Chosen>/<D&T> comp was 2 tanks, 8 healers (6 sorc), 14 dps (3 mara, 1 pt, 10 ranged). We also had some additional cleansers on the outside to spot heal, cleanse and keep pubs away.

think we had what 2 additional cleansers in the other group?

Quote:

Time to test Dreadtooth orbs... isn't the message something like "can be used where everyone screamed all at once"?

That sounds REALLY promising.

You know what I thought of the instant I read that description? Alderaan. "I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror" :D

Actually you can kill the first boss in Asation NiM, we did it two days ago in 8-man. Had two trys where he bugged into the wall but killed him in the third without any problems.

Maybe we will try to go 16-man today to the cave and look if there is anything new, but i doubt it will be in the same place

Use the orb, Jump into the Sarlaac Pit

This one actually makes some sense. Sarlaac Pit on Tatooine has quality of "dark mercy", from that one quest where you poison(and kill) people inside to prevent them from suffering for years. Screaming doesn't fit directly, as after your mercy they should be dead, not screaming, but they could do screaming before they die.

Pursuing Sarlaac unque ability to show twisted mercy, there is one pit in new ops, one could show mercy by not killing adds that are there, instead pushing them into pit so they can scream(but hey, at least they are alive).

Looking through the PTS achievements section there seemed to be an extra one on the nightmare mode of Scum and Villainy.

"Surviving Dread master Styrak"

Advanced past dread master Styrak in the "scum and Villainy" operation on nightmare mode.

Looking at whole achievement section, that is right now full of typos and inactive requirements, it's more likely that this is generic "get past boss x without dying" text awaiting customization, rather than some kind of hint.

I've got an orb, however I'm not on the PTS. I'll help out with testing theories, but remember, its got a 23 hour cooldown.

For theories involving PTS cooldown is irrelevant, since you can copy same char, try theory, delete char and repeat as much as you want.