16-Man Nightmare Ops - Missing Achievements!

If you look at the achievements for completing nightmare difficulty operations on 8-man, you see the standard "Kill X Boss" plus the extra ones "Clear Nightmare mode in under 2 hours", "Defeat X boss without dieing once", etc.

If you look at 16-man Nightmare mode, all these are missing. There is no timed run or survival achievement for 16-mans at all. My guild is primarily a 16-man progression guild and its dissheartening that there are no Nightmare timed runs or anything at the 16-man level. Since 8-mans and 16-mans share a lockout, that would mean forgoing 16-man raiding that week simply to do the timed run...

Edited by Terro_Fett

If you look at the achievements for completing nightmare difficulty operations on 8-man, you see the standard "Kill X Boss" plus the extra ones "Clear Nightmare mode in under 2 hours", "Defeat X boss without dieing once", etc.

If you look at 16-man Nightmare mode, all these are missing. There is no timed run or survival achievement for 16-mans at all. My guild is primarily a 16-man progression guild and its dissheartening that there are no Nightmare timed runs or anything at the 16-man level. Since 8-mans and 16-mans share a lockout, that would mean forgoing 16-man raiding that week simply to do the timed run...

I didn't even notice this until you pointed it out Deloth, thanks for the heads up.

BW, any reason why there's no timed run Achievement for 16 man NiM?

This is probably intended, since the the majority of people who do NiM will do it on 8-man. I feel though if you get the speed run on 16-man the title achievment should unlock. Maybe they should just move the speed run acheivments to the Title section of the acheivments. It would also be nice if you kill an op boss on a higher difficult then the lower difficulty acheivments would also pop. I mean if you can kill 16-man EC on NiM it would be logical that you could easily so SM 16-man EC.

A bigger problem is the fact when you clear 16 man nim operations it doesn't award you all the boss kill achievements. We did get credit for 16 man HM kills doing nim though. We also received a title for clearing the instance in undet two hours but somehow the game thinks we did so skipping the 2nd and 3rd bosses....