View Single Post

robertthebard
06.27.2019 , 07:00 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Amunra-amunray View Post
I appreciate how you feel about my vision here... but we fail to see the point

All kinetics in science strength reduces over distance. not increase or stay the same, so again unrealistic development making it a heavy handed game for the few not all as an MMO is designed for...

If you want to be cowardly and run with the ability to attack then you should be nerfed plain and simple as running and hiding is a mech and smart but being abused with players with over powered toons
So we conducted a little experiment, and had a volunteer put a lit match in their pocket and then move to x distances from where they put it in their pocket. The results would likely surprise you, the fire was just as hot at 30 and 60 meters as it was at the inception point. Next we shot the volunteer with flaming projectiles from assorted ranges, and the times we actually managed to hit said volunteer at those ranges, the fire was still just as hot. We couldn't find a volunteer to be bitten by a spider or poisonous snake, but here's my bet, the venom won't lose potency based on distance from the location where they would have been bitten.

So you got rolled in PvP by someone using a DoT eh?
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Also, just a small point. Why should anyone who plays this game exclusively for any particular type of content, have to run a different type of content just to earn gear? What is that attitude all about?