The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the first few got tired of nothing after awhile, but cool to know it's a different team tho.

There's an easy way to read them all with little effort. Next to Musco's name in his post will be a link that reads: "Next Dev Post" or similar, if there's a new Dev post available. You just click on it and it'll take you later in the thread so you can read it.

• Dev Post
but what if Eric took one look at the clock and decided **** it im going home, wrote you all a sweet message about how severe the issue is and called it a day well never know.

so im with that guy, lets all go n make a thread to bash em in case

teamwork on 3

Technically, I am at home... Fancy technology to work remote and all that.

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much info as possible until we get things back online :rak_03:.

-eric

Eric,

We just had someone in our guild who lives in Chile (country) who was able to login and says was able to retrieve the server list 30 minutes ago. However, no one else in our guild can login so she's thinking maybe it has something to do with her being in Chile.

Thought you might like to know.

I'm from Chile and I still can't login the game :(

Fear not, I am here with you to provide as much info as possible until we get things back online :rak_03:.

-eric

*passes Eric a cold one, and orders pizza for the team*

There's an easy way to read them all with little effort. Next to Musco's name in his post will be a link that reads: "Next Dev Post" or similar, if there's a new Dev post available. You just click on it and it'll take you later in the thread so you can read it.

Or just use the 'Dev Tracker' feature...

As to Santa Claus and sober Irishmen, well; we all know that most Irish are at least part leprechaun and so fae, much like Santa, so if an Irishman believes in Santa, then wouldn't Santa believe in sober Irishmen?

-eric

Don't listen to your more grumpy customers. Those here with sense greater than that of an angered 12 year old greatly appreciate the work you do! :ph_thank_you: <3

-eric

Ok, seriously... I just had a flashback to when cartoons were actually entertaining. First was Mighty Mouse "Here I come to save the day!" followed by several various cartoon heros battle-crying "Never fear.... (enter your choice of names) is here!"

Ok, seriously... I just had a flashback to when cartoons were actually entertaining. First was Mighty Mouse "Here I come to save the day!" followed by several various cartoon heros battle-crying "Never fear.... (enter your choice of names) is here!"

Its a bird! It's a plane! ...

As to Santa Claus and sober Irishmen, well; we all know that most Irish are at least part leprechaun and so fae, much like Santa, so if an Irishman believes in Santa, then wouldn't Santa believe in sober Irishmen?

Ooooooooh.... "The answer to life, the universe and everything.... is 42." - Deep Thought

Aw man^^ and I was looking forward to have a fun night with a friend playin Swtor....ohwell. Still waiting^^; (Just bought the Deluxe edition in the Origin store. New player here^^ )

Welcome to SWTOR, my friend! An unlucky night to start, to be certain. I assure you, it's not always like this. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, so to speak.

-eric

Worry not Sir Eric, you are on the business end of a ton of silly youngins pop guns. Your doing a fine job amigo. Thanks for the updates.

/Salute

:rak_03:

The EULA saying that they are not obligated to give me compensation does not contradict anything I have said.

Your reading comprehension needs some work.

Actually yours does. You obviously are not capable of remembering what you wrote and are too blinded by stupidity to read what it says. This is my last post on the subject, because clearly your IQ level is no higher than that of a rock. You won't get anything for your lack of play time. The fact that you are now back tracking and saying that you didn't want anything when you first defended the fact that you should be compensated for a game you pay for is utterly ridiculous. The down time is out of anyone's hands. The dev teams are working the best they can to get the game back up and running and that should be more than enough for anyone. The fact that they are taking time out of trying to solve the issue to keep us updated is something they don't need to do. It's a decency that we don't need to have, but because they value their customers, they do it.

Clearly you have a rotten memory and can't even remember what you posted. That goes to the fact that you also said: "I was merely stating that they would lose a customer... etc, blah blah blah." No one cares if you quit playing the game. As I stated before, it's a game, not a way of life. It's there for pure entertainment and shouldn't be considered anything else. The game goes down for hours. La-di-freaking-da. If you can't find anything else better to do with your life than wither away in your computer chair because the game that you wanted to spend your night playing is down, then I believe a reassessment of your life is in order.

That works, too! :)

-eric

You keep at the great work! ;) I did some IT studies while I was in school... and I've come to the conclusion that computers and servers just suck. They never cooperate when you want them to. Can't wait for the game to be up and running again, but I'm afraid I'm going to call it a night. Thanks for all your hard work.

-eric

Someone give this man a medal. How do we recognize him? Can we @ his boss?