Minimum Tank Requiremets?

Hey, everyone. I was just curious what the minimum tank requirements were for a Jedi Guardian (or Sith Juggernaut, I guess?) for hard-mode Flashpoints. Couldn't find a thread that addressed this, so if you guys know anything, let me know. Thanks, everyone.

Well, being honest it seems to me that healers and more importantly DPS have much tighter gear specs than us tanks.

I have 16.3k HP 40% shield chance, 30 - 35% absorb and BT hardmode is no problem, boarding party except the last boss which being honest is a DPS problem. couldnt kill them before they enraged, healer was falling with about half force, literally not able to keep up in terms of spells cast when the enrage timer hit.

I so far have 2 epics, one ear piece the other a champion light saber (sith assassin) 1300ish endurance and 900 willpower (a bit on the low side i know)

use this as a base, and build from there, havent tried the other fp's yet as i know im undergeared for them, but thus far, these are good starting point stats maybe even a little high.

You should be fine with moddable gear with 50mods/and random champ pieces. However, BT is rather easy so you could probably do it with lesser gear.

My Jugg now sits at about 21.5k fully raid buffed and we're 4/5 Hard & Nightmare def love the class just wish the dps was a bit better.