Stealth Buff To OP Con

Cempa

Today I went up against a Concealment Operative -well he was Rep so not sure what they are called- his biggest hit was +7k on me with 2018 expertise in full PvP gear! He reminded me of the after launch OP's...

Taking him down was like taking down any solid DPS in the game....

Its obvious good players are getting back into this build and oh boy BW is in for the shock of there life after 2.6 goes live....This build will dominate PvP....

Today I went up against a Concealment Operative -well he was Rep so not sure what they are called- his biggest hit was +7k on me with 2018 expertise in full PvP gear! He reminded me of the after launch OP's...

Its obvious good players are getting back into this build and oh boy BW is in for the shock of there life after 2.6 goes live....This build will dominate PvP....

Sins can crit easy for 8k on full expertise gear. QQ

Sins can crit easy for 8k on full expertise gear. QQ

My combat sent's blade storm with crit for 8K + on light armor with the PS armor penetration buff up. I am fully augmented, but still have a mix of conq and obroan.

I've come to the conclusion that OP is actually a clever preemptive double-bluff, designed to fix the perception that anyone who whines about Concealment Ops is a clueless idiot BEFORE the buff even lands.

Those subtle, underhand Concealment Operatives will stop at nothing, nerf them while you still can.

I've come to the conclusion that OP is actually a clever preemptive double-bluff, designed to fix the perception that anyone who whines about Concealment Ops is a clueless idiot BEFORE the buff even lands.

Those subtle, underhand Concealment Operatives will stop at nothing, nerf them while you still can.

I thought the 7k hit thing actually was an attempt of reverse psychology.

Wow I cry for joy on my Concealment when I get a 7k. Of course she's only 38.

My Scrapper on the other hand, 7k is usual. I cry when I get a 9k. You suck at this game OP.

P.S. My Mando crits a Demo Round every WZ for at least 10k, and I regularly get a Maul up the *** for 9k, along with 9k Discharges.

Edited by stupidsyrup

Are you still being a whiny git? Give up while you still have some semblance of dignity.

7k? I don't even have full power gear and I still hit harder than that on my Combat Sentinel.

If Concealment is OP, Assassins and Sentinels must be ZOMG NERF IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS!! :confused:

This man knows much.

*apply acid blade*

Is there stil time for a 2.5.9 operative nerf?

The biggest hit from concealment comes from hidden strike, which they can use one time without wasting cloaking screen. If you get knocked out of stealth for whatever reason before you can get hidden strike off, then you're not going to accomplish much of anything, because concealment relies on that knockdown from HS to increase their average life expectancy from 10 seconds to an entire 13 seconds. Concealment operatives die twice as fast as deception assassins and have only a fraction of the burst potential. 2.6 isn't going to change their status as PVP's longest running joke.

QQ those overpowered concealment operatives. Someone please nerf them.

The biggest hit from concealment comes from hidden strike, which they can use one time without wasting cloaking screen. If you get knocked out of stealth for whatever reason before you can get hidden strike off, then you're not going to accomplish much of anything, because concealment relies on that knockdown from HS to increase their average life expectancy from 10 seconds to an entire 13 seconds. Concealment operatives die twice as fast as deception assassins and have only a fraction of the burst potential. 2.6 isn't going to change their status as PVP's longest running joke.

QQ those overpowered concealment operatives. Someone please nerf them.

The damage will be obscene, but they will still die like flies.

The damage will be obscene, but they will still die like flies.

I agree. The DPS will be great if they're left alone and allowed to get their rotation. That will never happen against an opponent who is even slightly paying attention. Just getting hit by something like jet boost and can ruin a concealment operative.