LF early ops running guild either side

Seeleth

Hi all,

We're looking for a friendly, small/medium sized, laid back, adult guild that starts running their ops earlier than most guilds. We can be online till 9/10pm EST latest. We are a healer and a tank/dps, we both have characters on empire and republic that are ready to start running ops. Our humor and general language can be seen as offensive, so we're looking for a guild that doesn't have any problems with that.

Please leave a message here if you have or know a guild like this ; )

Edited by Seeleth

Hi all,

We're looking for a friendly, laid back, adult guild that starts running their ops earlier than most guilds. We can be online till 9/10pm EST latest. We are a healer and a tank/dps, we both have characters on empire and republic that are ready to start running ops.

Please leave a message here if you have or know a guild like this ; )

Well that would be the guild im in and is a PvE Officer for my Guild known as <Maximus> is always looking for more healers and tanks and range/melee dps depending on whose on we form up around 7pm est. So if interested let me know my name is Jayden with double dots over the a so it will be hard to msg but look for any Maximus players for invite or the Guild Master Mancit or the Co GM Fushniskens they would gladly invite you and i guess your bf/husband to the guild.

Hi Jayden,

Thanks a lot for the response : )

I just checked your guilds website out and I think we might not be a good fit. We tend to use words in our general language and jokes that would probably be seen as profanity which is really hard to manage when you're having a laugh on a voice chat or having a good match in pvp. It is important for us that we can be ourselves without offending others ; )

Hi Jayden,

Thanks a lot for the response : )

I just checked your guilds website out and I think we might not be a good fit. We tend to use words in our general language and jokes that would probably be seen as profanity which is really hard to manage when you're having a laugh on a voice chat or having a good match in pvp. It is important for us that we can be ourselves without offending others ; )

Look i think you miss understand the rules yeah its says profanity but really the big thing that the guild master and co dont like is using the lord in vain but everything else is fine. You should really give it a shot.