Juggernaut Black Hole Gear?

bradacus

Hey all -

I'm currently gearing out my juggernaut and getting the black hole gear from lvl 50 flashpoints. I can't find a tor loot table website that shows where this stuff might drop. Does anyone have a reliable site?

Also - where should I go for a new mainhand? I'm still using the one I got from planetary comms.

Thanks.

Hold Up a Minute.

Your using the 50 HM FP's to gear up? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Go to Makeb and if you arent 55 yet do all the stuff on makeb and hit 55. Then do the Basic Gear for your class. that will give you a decent amount of Basic Comms, along with the Makeb Staged Weekly, Black Hole weekly, and Section X weekly all done. Giving you a decent amount of comms, and gearing you up a little, After that hit CZ-198, that's your next thing to do. This will allow you to gear much better with the CZ-198 Story Mode flashpoint's gear drops. those are all level 53 gear with Blue Rating 66 modifications in them. This will help you to do Oricon, which is the third and final daily spot for you to grind for Basic Comms, Elite Comms, and Ultimate Comms. Then, all you need to do for gearing is get out there and do Oricon and CZ-198 each day for basic comms and credits, and do 1 HM 55 FP, a SM FP, and a HM 50 FP a day for full Elite and Basic Comm gathering. Then every tuesday, go knock out the Section X, Makeb Staged, CZ-198, and Oricon Weeklies and then the 55 Hard Mode Flashpoint Weekly, and you get oodles and oodles of comms. It's all pretty easy comm grinding till you get to Ultimate Comms, that really drags on and on. and dont even get me started on grinding for gear Tokens in Ops.

I'll point out that once you hit 55 if you do the Oricon planet quest chain you'll get a good chunk of purple quality 66 mod level gear.

I think the words "66 mod level gear" and 'quality' are a lot like "Military Intelligence".... A contradiction in terms.

If you do follow the OP's suggestion and head to Oricon last, then cherry pick the enhancements, mods and armoring. I'd suggest that you take the time to research and read about your class, and learn what items you should be looking for....

• 3 weeks later...

Do yourself a big favor and find the look u want in gear ASAP and use your time grinding dailies to save up to buy MK-9 kits and the blue mainstat augments to put in the armour and main/off hand. Do not augment anything unless you plan on keeping it awhile IE relics, implants or items you think make your toon look fat. The boost in stats is VERY VERY VERY good with basic Augs and at approx 100-135k per piece is still worth it. As the previous person said do some research and work on min/max and class/build optimization of the pieces you will need because the effort gets harder each step. Add the expensive purple Augs later, they tend to be 10x the price for 1/8 the increase.

FYI if you plan on doing/trying PVP the 66 gear with Augs will do almost as well with bolster in a WZ as Conq (not open world), but anything above 66 without AUGs will will take more damage and recieve less healing than the increase in stats you see (bolster short version -another topic).

• 2 weeks later...
FYI if you plan on doing/trying PVP the 66 gear with Augs will do almost as well with bolster in a WZ as Conq (not open world), but anything above 66 without AUGs will will take more damage and recieve less healing than the increase in stats you see (bolster short version -another topic).

hahahahahahaahahhahahahahaha.....no he wont. just.....no....