Ashara Zavros gifts?

ChazDoit

You need to have 2000 affection with her before you "become friends" so to speak. If you start courting then all items have a massive increase in worth.

If you are a Woman Sith then tough luck. She hates you pretty much forever.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's slightly more than BS that as a female character I can barely get her affection up at all. I'm giving her rank 5 gifts at about 4,3k affection. At lvl 50 it's kind of hard to get her affection up by any other means but thankfully I still have some bonus series left.

This really needs to be fixed. Stupid that female characters have such a handicap.

I couldn't agree more. I've spent a preposterous amount on missions farming gifts for her.

The other female companions in the other classes are endearing or fun... but she is like a naive little petulant brat who is always in need of a Pamprin.

If I was able, I'd burn her to ash with Force Lightning and never look back...

'nuff said.

For the first 2000 affection, she has severely reduced increases. After that 2000 she becomes somewhat normal and will accept republic memorabilia at high gain as well as courtship if you are flirting with her.

Edit: If you can stomach going lightside for awhile, getting that first 2k via quest gains is far less frustrating than gifting on cooldown for 40 minutes (stupid pointless timesinks).

This worked on my male assassin, but it doesnt work on my female sorcerer. When I got to 2k on my male, I started getting +48 for republic (up from +24) but on my female sorc I get +12 (down from +24). I just checked around, and, seems as a female she has no gifts she is more fond of than the "like" category, while if you are a male she "loves" several categories.

I will have to abandon my attempt to get her to 10k affection if I only get +24 for an equal level gift.

There's no need with all these gifts. Just get to level 50 and do the dailies. Most of the daily quests on Belsavis give a lot of affection for her if you choice the cooperative options.

You can gain 300+ affection easy with those quests. Do the dailies for a couple of weeks and you have a lot of commendations, cash and affection gain.

It is kind of stupid that you have to wait until after your story is finished to raise the affection with your companion without spending millions of credits, when its so very easy to raise them for all other companions.

Besides, this is a ROLEplaying game, you shouldnt be forced to choose specific dialog options just to GRIND affection.... I prefer to roleplay my chars and just buy the affection if the companions dont like my decisions, but, with ashara... I would sooner just throw her out the airlock (on my female sorc, not on my male assassin)

Edited by Tigalo

You need to have 2000 affection with her before you "become friends" so to speak. If you start courting then all items have a massive increase in worth.

If you are a Woman Sith then tough luck. She hates you pretty much forever.

^

This. Once you suffer through getting her to 2k affection, her affection levels up like any other companion. Once I hit 2k affection I used Republic Memorabilia and courting gifts and she flew up to 8k fast. Once you complete act II she starts the whole romantic thing and I went from about 8.5k to 10k just from her dialogue choices. Keep her geared up and she is a great companion for questing.

^

This. Once you suffer through getting her to 2k affection, her affection levels up like any other companion. Once I hit 2k affection I used Republic Memorabilia and courting gifts and she flew up to 8k fast. Once you complete act II she starts the whole romantic thing and I went from about 8.5k to 10k just from her dialogue choices. Keep her geared up and she is a great companion for questing.

Seems that only works for males, not for females.

• 4 weeks later...

1.2. She is still refusing to raise her affection with gifts like the other companions. Fortunately 1.2 has made both gift stacking and gift giving easier so I persevered through until she is now almost at 6k. But I'm level 50 an my class quest is done, and she has had not change of heart regarding gifts.

Since she is only receiving 12 points per gift at 600 creds each I'll just start doing the Belsavis quests with her tagging along.

• 9 months later...
All the way through Taris and halfway through Quesh, I've gotten a whopping 38 affection gain from conversations...one for +40 and one for -2. Not sure how to get her affection up.

All companions suffer that from Quesh. It will pick up on Hoth.

Edited by Chaloss

All companions suffer that from Quesh. It will pick up on Hoth.

I did get to Hoth last night and noticed the occasional +40 gain...around three or so, maybe. I've tried to pick conversation choices I think she would approve of, and I've tried to remain logical rather than evil, but the affection gain with her is still incredibly slow. I have a lot of companion gifts, but I hate to waste them at this point.

• 1 month later...