Emote Suggestion Thread

INTERACTIVE EMOTES : this is how it would work

--------[ stage 1 ]------------------------------------[ stage 2 ]----------------------------------------[ stage 3 ]

! player1 has Targeted player2-------! player2 has targeted player1------! skeleton rigs lock and emote is played

! player1 types /handshake-----------! player2 types /y

/kiss , /makeout , /cuddle

/pbe - replays Peebee's first encounter with Rayder ( mass effect andromeda )

Edited by banimoka

companion emotes. The companion dance legacy unlock is already pretty awesome and more stuff like that would be cool

How cool would be if me and my companion did the /headbob emote. Even cooler if he did that point in the middle of it like the guys doing it in Nemro's on hutta.

INTERACTIVE EMOTES : this is how it would work

--------[ stage 1 ]------------------------------------[ stage 2 ]----------------------------------------[ stage 3 ]

! player1 has Targeted player2-------! player2 has targeted player1------! skeleton rigs lock and emote is played

! player1 types /handshake-----------! player2 types /y

/kiss , /makeout , /cuddle

/pbe - replays Peebee's first encounter with Rayder ( mass effect andromeda )

+ /hug /slap /gutpunch /K.O.punch /playchess /buttgrab /handshake /tango /fistfight /bardance

click link

http://www.swtor.com/r/dLkskd

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

- Hands clasped on the back.

- Hands joined in front of you.

- Arms crossed.

- One hand on hip.

Those are four emotes/poses that I can't believe aren't an emote yet despite the fact we see these poses numerous times in cutscenes and NPC's standing that way. These are basic emotes that are in dire need to be implemented as poses our characters can assume and keep standing that way until we move again.

• 2 weeks later...

(already posted in the general discussion thread as well)

I may have promised some of my Ebon Hawk friends that I'd pursue getting /twerk in game for us.

Is it mildly racy and maybe pushing the limits on what can be added without butt physics? Maybe.

Doesn't stop at least some people from wanting it.

Now, before you go... this is fluff... they have more important things to do. I understand and agree. This is just a personal quest of mine while I'm back with SWTOR for a month or two.

I need not explain what Twerking is, I don't think. However, they could make it as simple as legs bent spread apart with our hands on our legs with a little bouncing up and down with, perhaps, our heads going side to side?

Obviously it can't be called Twerk. I know that. We all know that!

Enter my next idea. We pay homage to The Goonies while tying in Twerk to Star Wars.

The Hutt Shuffle (The Truffle Shuffle)... get it?

Or maybe even The Huttle Shuffle?

/huttshuffle

Finally we'd have our Twerkin' for those in game community gatherings.

Want to entice some serious monthly spending decisions? Make it a subscriber to use/freebie.

So...is there any chance BW is actully looking to this or are we just beating a dead bantha over and over again in vain hope?:rak_02:
I think they do look... it's just they don't have a huge staff, so they can't answer back on everything. There is probably at least one community rep or worker that exclusively works with the Cartel Market that looks over these posts either weekly, bi-weekly, or daily and writes down what looks usable then will pass it along for review to see if it can be added or not. We just don't know till something hits CM.

I still think in case of emotes though? These should honestly have always been something that any player can use at any time. Buying emotes is really milking things considering in older mmorpgs they'd usually just add them for players as part of your subscription... or to the in game content (do a quest to get a dance).

Can we please get an animation for /sleep? The emote does work, but there's no animation with it. (Aka, laying down on the ground?)

This works fine for me, toon lays on the ground and curls into a fetal position. Is very funny when you are standing in a lake, LOL. Might want to file a report.

- Hands clasped on the back.

- Hands joined in front of you.

- Arms crossed.

- One hand on hip.

Those are four emotes/poses that I can't believe aren't an emote yet despite the fact we see these poses numerous times in cutscenes and NPC's standing that way. These are basic emotes that are in dire need to be implemented as poses our characters can assume and keep standing that way until we move again.

I know it's weird to quote your own post but I can't reiterate how I think its vital for these emotes/poses to be included. They are the most basic poses that our characters should have been able to assume from the start! We see our toons adopt these poses dozens of times in the cutscenes so why wouldn't we be able to do the same when typing it as an emote?

I would love something that is close to the kind of "thoughtful observation" some of the Jedi instructors do on Tython. They clasp their hands behind their backs and pace left and right, but continue to watch the scene in front of them. The animation is already in the game. The only necessary thing is to enable characters to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love a new /chair emote that would position us farther back. Let's call it /couch.

It's nearly impossible to use /chair to sit on furniture in the game, because it always leaves you perched on the front edge. It looks completely ridiculous if you randomly get the pose that makes you lean back with your hands behind your head, because you're nowhere near the back of the seat.

It would be especially awesome if the /couch emote randomly picked one of four slightly different sitting postures.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 2 weeks later...

Fatality - Interactive Emote

- Death Field - your target whiters and falls to the ground

- Force Lightning - your target gets electrocuted and falls on the ground carbonized

- Single / Double bladed lightsaber thrusted thru the chest , target falls to the ground

- Flame Thrower - terget burns panicks and falls on the ground and burns to ash

- Sniper Rifle Headshot - self explantory

- Project - a large marble column shatters and falls on the taget

- Force Choke - target is holding on to it's neck struggles and falls to the ground

- Assault Cannon / Blaster Rifle - target is killed by an automatic volley

• 5 weeks later...
I would love something that is close to the kind of "thoughtful observation" some of the Jedi instructors do on Tython. They clasp their hands behind their backs and pace left and right, but continue to watch the scene in front of them. The animation is already in the game. The only necessary thing is to enable characters to do it.

I'd like this, too.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...