Jung Ma - Guild Progression Thread

Terro_Fett

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work guys, Corruptor is cake compared to Grob so he shouldn't give you guys any trouble.

Just an update, Reign has been making decent progress on NiM Brontes, we've got her through to the explody droids phase after one night. Once we've gotten comfortable with all the new mechanics we'll likely be streaming our "push for the title" raiding marathon starting next week

Edited by Terro_Fett

16 Man HM Dread Fortress Cleared 5/29/14 for the Republic faction of Jung Ma!

16 Man HM Brontes

16 Man HM Fortress Achievement

16 Man HM Palace Achievement

Kill credit should go to the Republic faction not just one guild since over the various weeks members of numerous guilds have participated.

Edited by Warrior-of-Truth

Congrats Uncharted!

Also, big ups to Reign! Just checked in to see how the server was going! Glad people are still kicking down doors. Best of luck with 2.8, gents!

Thanks, hope all is well with you over on Harbinger!

A small update has been made to the original post in order to seperate pre-nerf and post-nerf kills. Simply put, different coloured boxes! It'll take me a bit to go through and update all the kills to reflect that, but it should be done sometime today along with any guild updates I still need to record.

As for the Republic's combined efforts to clear the 16-man Hard Modes, very good job. I'm happy to see more people on Jung Ma experience the "fun" that is 16-man Brontes. Obviously we can't credit any one guild, but it's a nice accomplishment none the less.

Edited by Terro_Fett

<Sithhiker's Guide to the Galaxy> ...Yes, we are still playing! Yes, attendance problems suck!

Same with UMBRA. :) We've had some key members out the last three weeks or so, but we were finally able to get the band back together for Draxus last night, and we caught him sleeping at his post. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Guardians have downed NiM Draxus and Grob'thok.

here is the Grob'thok Picture. I will see if I can find the draxus one.

width=732 height=457http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff449/Sounders_Fan/Screenshot_2014-07-21_18_38_05_928281_zps6447f263.jpg[/img]

Grob'thok was downed on 7/21/14, 6:37pm, PST

Edited by Sounders_Fan

Its summer.... but here is TG update...we have two groups in NIM. Group one is 2/3 and group 2 in 3/3 ^^

2 – Gate Commander Draxus NIM 8 MAN

http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/slapcin1/media/Screenshot_2014-07-09_21_29_15_920340_zps61ee6772.jpg.html

3 – Grob’Thok, Who Feeds the Forge NIM 8 MAN

http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/slapcin1/media/mad_zps9a151a7c.jpg.html

Edited by slapcin