No Access to Iokath Dailies/Missions after accepting Ossus Mission

ZeridanShear

So, I progressed a character that was on KOTFE to autocomplete all the previous content before Ossus like the terminal warned me. However, now I can't see the Iokath Dailies weekly at all and when I go to Iokath I can't even access the mission terminal there. This has happened on every character I progressed past Iokath/traitor storyline.

Please take a look at this.

I'm in the same position with one of my characters. According to the dialogue when starting Ossus, it would auto complete the iokath story line (with "default" choices), but I have no access to the iokath daily area as I do for other daily areas that it mentioned (Yavin IV).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello, Just went to Iokath to do dailies for conquest on a toon that had finished Ossus and found they are unavailable. Disappointed to see this has been an issue since December. Is there a fix in the queue?

So, I progressed a character that was on KOTFE to autocomplete all the previous content before Ossus like the terminal warned me. However, now I can't see the Iokath Dailies weekly at all and when I go to Iokath I can't even access the mission terminal there. This has happened on every character I progressed past Iokath/traitor storyline.

Please take a look at this.

• Dev Post

Hi folks! We're taking a look into this now, as this should have been resolved with our 5.10.1 patch. The screenshot I've seen so far is the missions missing on the ship terminal, what I'm curious about is if those missions are still missing when you go to pick them up on Iokath itself. Can you try that and let me know if you can get the missions on Iokath but not on your ship?

Thanks!

Hi folks! We're taking a look into this now, as this should have been resolved with our 5.10.1 patch. The screenshot I've seen so far is the missions missing on the ship terminal, what I'm curious about is if those missions are still missing when you go to pick them up on Iokath itself. Can you try that and let me know if you can get the missions on Iokath but not on your ship?

Thanks!

On a character that skipped directly to Ossus prior to patch 5.10.1, the only available mission for me to pickup on Iokath itself is: https://imgur.com/gf4ttFU, the operation.

The story arc mission to open the dailies, "The Forgotten World", was to my understanding only starteable from the mission terminal on the ship - and it is not there post-skip. (The other story missions to open daily areas that were skipped are still there, Ilum, Makeb, Oricon) https://imgur.com/mSakfkC

If there is a place on Iokath to pickup The Forgotten World mission to begin the story that opens the dailies I cannot find it - can you direct me to the NPC that would give it out so I can test what you asked?

Edited by michaelcshow

• 1 month later...
  • Dev Post

Hey folks! I just wanted to provide an update here. We have a fix for this going out in release 5.10.2. Characters that have done the autocomplete before starting Ossus should, on that release, be able to access the Iokath Daily Missions. Thank you all for your patience!

Hey folks! I just wanted to provide an update here. We have a fix for this going out in release 5.10.2. Characters that have done the autocomplete before starting Ossus should, on that release, be able to access the Iokath Daily Missions. Thank you all for your patience!

Hi I'm afraid your fix still didnt work, my character cannot get the dailies... Only quest available on the board is the starter for the Gods Op quest... https://i.imgur.com/y5X0kKE.jpg

i can now click the Troop Deployment console but it does not allow me to assign troops to either Empire or Republic.

I dont have any mission on my starship console either.

Let me know if you want me to try anything.

Edited by GrimTheGlutt

/edit - I stand corrected, the iokath daily areas are unlocked now under the group finder->solo tab on my pre 5.10.1 Ossus skipped characters (despite never having completed the story arc The Forgotten World from the ship terminal). This appears fixed now for me.

Thank you!

Edited by michaelcshow

/edit - I stand corrected, the iokath daily areas are unlocked now under the group finder->solo tab on my pre 5.10.1 Ossus skipped characters (despite never having completed the story arc The Forgotten World from the ship terminal). This appears fixed now for me.

Thank you!

Glad it's fixed for you, but it's not fixed for me unfortunately checked again and still can't get the dailies.