Themed Raids!

MelliMelon

EDIT: The first themed raid, "All Stealth EC" is up! Check out the video

Hey Begeren Colony!

I believe that raiding should be fun, and with that, I've recently been planning a sequence of themed raids. My first one is coming up soon and, though priority will go to ASB members, I want to let people know (if we don't get enough turnout) so they can fill open spots and more people can join in on the lulz. I think it'll be a lot of fun! I'll be uploading a video of some highlights after the raid and post it in the Operations forum to show how cool BC is and hopefully garner more interest in quirky raids.

Anyway, down to the details.

Our first themed raid is going to be a SM EC with Shadow tanks, Shadow/scoundrel dps, and scoundrel healers. Why is this so cool? Because we're skipping all the trash! It'll be this Sunday (12-2) from 2-4PM PST.

Edited by MelliMelon

This is an interesting idea, when I read the title I thought of themes raids as if everyone wears the same social armor. A video of this to see the groups effectiveness would be nice, I've always wondered how a full ranked team with 2 vanguard tanks, 4 dps troopers, and 2 commando heals would be. This seems very similar. Good luck

ah i want to go so badly! i dont have any classes required however. Melyn let me know if you do a tooper or sentinel run. those are both of my characters that are very heavily geared up. Apollon is my trooper and Mauduin is my sentinel.

much love from DoA

-Maud

Good news and bad news! This did not happen last week, as I called an unscheduled Nightmare EC run that day (if you look below, you can see it was a good idea!).

This will be happening NEXT Sunday, December 9th. Priority goes to guildies, but comment if you're interested! I don't think we'll have 8 stealthers online then.