Comming back to swtor...

Krizzalid

So after some time i decidet to check out swtor.Payed for a 60 days , logged in , and.....most of my toons are gone ! What the fu*k ?!I only have the low lvl toons i made just for kicks..under lvl 20 and one lvl 60 scrapper...no sniper, no inquisitor, no bountyhunter , no toons over lvl 60.And ofc all the money i had were on them ...So again , *** ?!!

This is such bullsh*t...i can`t play since i have no toons to continue the story, but the days i paid for are going away....i know it`s EA , but c`mon...I have a ticket open , but starting tomorrow night i have 4 night shifts in a row, that means i can`t play / log in into the game for 4 days str8.Isn`t there a faster way to get this fixed ? Cuz i know tyhe EA support is not as good as the Blizzard supp for example, no chance of getting the ticket answered in 24 hours....Don`t they have a like a phone line for europe ?

Don`t they have a like a phone line for europe ?

UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)

France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Germany: + 49 (0)221 8282 9212 (Support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support

Edited by Mubrak

There's always the possibility that your account was hacked while you were away and your characters were deleted.

In any case, levelling is pretty quick these days, so I'd suggest you start a new character or continue with one of the lowbies, while waiting for support to respond.

(If you start a new character you can get to see the (I think) new opening sequences for characters, as well) :)

Edited by JediQuaker