Level 50 What now?

Jedi_Rachael

Level 50 is just a stepping stone, now you can start doing the easier Operations and hard mode Flashpoints,

Level 55 is now the real end game where you have lots and lots of things you can do in addition to Ops and FPs, you have end game PvP, daily areas with daily and weekly quests, Macrobinocular and seeker droid quest lines etc.

There is also lots of little "extra" stuff you can go hunting for like datacrons, codexes and achievements and of cause level another character for all the benifites of the legacy system and also to experience all the other stories too.

Edited by NicAX

Level 50 is just a stepping stone, now you can start doing the easier Operations and hard mode Flashpoints,

Level 55 is now the real end game where you have lots and lots of things you can do in addition to Ops and FPs, you have end game PvP, daily areas with daily and weekly quests, Macrobinocular and seeker droid quest lines etc.

There is also lots of little "extra" stuff you can go hunting for like datacrons, codexes and achievements and of cause level another character for all the benifites of the legacy system and also to experience all the other stories too.

All of this will keep you quite busy, I continue to do dailies, FPs etc to gear up companions too..... in addition to gearing my main up for ops.... Some folks enjoy the "grind" ( I'm one of them), others, not so much. I've also rolled some alts.... Try them all and see what grabs your interest.....

lvl 50 hardmode flashpoints and storymode operations (eternity vault, Karagga); Daily missions in Belsavis, Ilum, section x, black hole other places including possibly even daily space missions; Daily misison heroics with other people, PVP, crafting, etc.

Rolling alts and keeping them geared using my higher level characters crafting has given me lot to do.

Edited by Karkais