So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

TehPenGu

Well my last thread about the Sorc got deleted because it wasn't very nice. ;-)

Ya I am tired of getting face-rolled by 3 or more of them at once. They are OP and the most you can do is look at them before you are dead.

While the Sorc is a mirror of the Shadow. The Shadow is not as powerful. Lightening vs Project I guess.

While the Sorc is a mirror of the Shadow. The Shadow is not as powerful. Lightening vs Project I guess.

Sorc is a mirror of Sage. Lightning and Project have no differences, apart from Lightning being energy damage and Project being kinetic. Both are negated by armor the same way.

Ya I am tired of getting face-rolled by 3 or more of them at once. They are OP and the most you can do is look at them before you are dead.

huh? sorc is mirror of sage assasin is mirror of shadow. Sage/Sorc are not OP because u get steamrolled by 3 of them...its frustrating to get FF but when 2 or more of any dps spec FF you....u will explode without heals...

I'm tired of people thinking they shouldn't get facerolled in a 3v1 when they are the 1.

I'm tired of people thinking they shouldn't get facerolled in a 3v1 when they are the 1.

Yes, how does this work in someones head....

I come around corner to sneak cap node....3 sorcerers!!! *** i just got *****!?!?! Why can't i destroy 3 players....they must be OP....NERF NERF NERF! control server and warzone class population!! Ima unsub if u don't BW!

They should be so lucky...do us all a favor and unsub....or keep playing so we can continue to kill u....either way we win.

Yeah, exactly.

You got beaten by superior numbers. NERF!

Learn the weaknesses of sorceror and exploit them. They wear light armour, they're squishy, they only really thrive when left alone on the edges of a battle.

So... get in there. Interrupt their activations. Stun them. Knock them back.

Edited by piethief

Sorc is a mirror of Sage. Lightning and Project have no differences, apart from Lightning being energy damage and Project being kinetic. Both are negated by armor the same way.

Wrong. Sorc's "project" equivalent hits FASTER than Sages Project, due to the animation. Lightning is "instant", project takes time for the big rock to travel through space.

Posts like this is why we didn't let you into Slytherin bro

Yeah, exactly.

You got beaten by superior numbers. NERF!

Learn the weaknesses of sorceror and exploit them. They wear light armour, they're squishy, they only really thrive when left alone on the edges of a battle.

So... get in there. Interrupt their activations. Stun them. Knock them back.

We are oh so friggin squishy unless heal specced and focused on self heals...but then we can't facrole u :(

lets face it, you never see this many of any class in any game with pvp unless it is an OP class. If all other classes are on even ground, and sorcs are so easy to beat why don't the hardcore pvp'ers play them instead of sorc?

O wait, some do play mercs... but thats another version of the same story anyway...

The numbers don't lie...

Edited by Saetun

Posts like this is why we didn't let you into Slytherin bro

Man am I so glad I'm in Ravenclaw.

@Thread:

Right now I agree with the fact the overpopulation of Sorcerer's is stunning, but it also is the same for Trooper's on the Pub side. And relatively they are all 1 button mashers.

I don't care though. I still play WZ's, and Ilum. I just find PvP/CvC as a whole fun and enjoyable. Even if there are bugs/exploits. Don't care. They will be fixed in time. Will just play my class.

And to those who think you can win a 3v1...Seriously? You shouldn't be winning any 3v1 unless all the them are at 10-20% HP and near dead.

I am surprised it took that long. I have had too many games to count that had at least 6 sorcs/sages on them. I don't care if they get nerfed or not, but the fact that BW hasn't said one word about it either way is troubling considering how often the perceived issues are mentioned on these forums.

lets face it, you never see this many of any class in any game with pvp unless it is an OP class..

^ im not saying sorcs are OP, but the class balance would indicate that they might be considered OP and therefore we see a lot of them.

I usually see about 50% of a wz is sorcs. at least