Have Beta testers gotten a reward........

Nebbycat

For testing the game?

Dont mean to ask, and its cool if not. Was just wondering if BW gave out a title, pet or something for testing the game.

It was just as much a marketing ploy as it was a test. Do you want a reward for succumbing to marketing? They are giving it out in waves. :p

I was lucky enough to be a full time beta tester. I say lucky, because while I would love you to believe that it as my mad skills that earned me a beta invite, it was really just random luck. BW pulled my name out of a hat.

To answer you question: No, there was no gift like you are thinking I.e. No pet, no title etc. It was cool to play for free for months and feel like you had a small part in making this game great, and I'm sure most ft testers will agree, that was pretty cool by itself.

Cheers,

Partaking in a beta test of a highly anticipated game is its own reward, stop being such entitled *******es...

This. Being able to try the game way before release is the reason why most people apply for beta at all, including myself. The glee when you receive your beta invitation, install the client, and hop into the game weeks or months before release is the reward. :D

For testing the game?

Dont mean to ask, and its cool if not. Was just wondering if BW gave out a title, pet or something for testing the game.

Of course not. None of the general testers got anything except the time to beta tester. It was annoying seeing people even ask for this in general beta every single time new people came to test.