VöiD Recruitment Thread (PVE-Imperial)

Feetupfreeflier

VöiD is a PVE guild where real life ALWAYS comes first that is focused on having a good time and enjoyng game while participating in end game operations and staying very active!

Current Progression

Full storymode clears (All Operations)

5/5 EV HM/Nightmare

5/5 KP HM/Nightmare

4/4 EC HM

4/5 TFB HM

Raid Nights

We have something going on in guild 7 nights a week. We schedule all events ahead of time so you can look at next week and decide what you would like to participate in. We currently are in the process to setting up our second raid group!

Quick summary of VöiD

We are a close knit guild with an enjoyable atmosphere. We currently have 145 members averaging 16 on per night. We have a council based officer system. Each member has a voice in guild and officer elections are held every 3 months. Dont like the officers or think you can do better? Get nominated and let the members decide!

What are we recruiting?

We are currently looking for all classes all roles. We ask that you have atleast full Rakata and Black Hole gear. We also ask that you have previous MMO experience.

You can find more information on our Website http://voidswtor.shivtr.com/ Feel free to check out our event calendar!

If you like what you see feel free to put in an application we are a mature guild that is relaxed and pays full repairs to its members. Once membership is achieved member status is determined by participation.

In Game Contacts

GM:

Kryxis/Krysix/Krisyx

Officers:

Namende/Tylina

Sevenz

Kekasih/Saecula/Klusmus

Edited by Feetupfreeflier
Change in the in game contacts

Hi there! I wanted to take a moment to update any interested players on our progress. (Krixys has already edited his post above, this is in case anyone is checking back) This week, progression group Tango took down EC HM 4/4 FINALLY! Kephess has been a nagging thorn in our side for AGES. For whatever reason, we knocked Kephess out of the park in TFB HM, and couldn't touch him in EC HM! :mad:

What does this mean?

Well, we're currently still looking for new members. We're still short primarily on tanks and dps to make sure we can always get our two full progression groups out without having to rely on alts. This also means we're going to be looking at EC NiM very soon, as progression group Zulu will (hopefully) kill the terror from beyond in HM this week.

Thank you for your interest in our guild! Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to message us in-game. Cheers!

Edited by Namende

• 2 weeks later...
Hey again guys! We're still looking for some more members to fill out our little family. Again, we would prefer you have at least black hole level gear, but we're willing to work with you a little bit on that. Please be willing to get some experience in the ops if you're lacking it. We're a great bunch of people here, and we'd love to have you all! See you in game !!

I'm a lvl 50 sin DPS. Looking for a home. I usually play later evenings around 10:30 pm est. Monday's and sun I'm on earlier. I'm interested in raiding. I have rakata/BH/wh gear. sitting around 20k HP and mostly aug'd. Let me know if I could be a good fit. I'll be on tonight hopefully we can chat.

I am absolutely sure we could work you in! We do raid on the weekends, so I'm sure you'd be able to get a slot. I will put you on my friends list right now so I can be sure to see if you're online. ^-^ Have a fantastic day, and I hope to chat with you tonight!

Welcome aboard, man! If anyone else is out there lurking, please feel free to ask us any questions that you might have. You can contact us at our website voidswtor.shivtr.com, on this thread, or in-game. I hope to talk to you!!

We are still recruiting fantastic players to our fantastic family!! Slight update, our first foray into EC NiM starts tomorrow night. I'll be sure to update you on this thread how it goes. Cheers to you all ^-^

Hey there, I play a Medicine Operative and have recently returned to the game after a year hiatus. I am looking to get back into raiding and play pretty much 4+ hours a day after work. My current gear level is a mix of Black Hole / Rakata.

Character name is Eiox.

Would love to hear from you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! We are still going strong and are recruiting for the expansion we already have a bunch of level 55s and are raiding nightly! If interested hit us up in game or on our website! You can find out who we are and how we play on the website below! As a reminder we are pretty casual but very active! We don't require a lot from our members and we have a lot of fun! Hit us up!

VöiDs Website!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! We are still recruiting just a little run down of what we have completed thus far after the expansion

S&V SM (Full Clear)

Toborros Courtyard SM (Down)

TFB SM (Full Clear)

TFB HM (To Operator)

We are still active 7 days a week and progressions are 2 different groups and 4 days a week. We are also starting to work on Ranked PVP. So hit us up in game!

Namende, Tylina, Krixys, Krisyx, Krysix, Ara'tor, Cardek, Evicol, Ladare, Kekasih, Klusums, Saecula

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, my friends! We are currently still recruiting active raiders to join our ranks! Summer is always a difficult time for MMO's as members are drawn away from the game for vacations, children, etc. Here in VöiD, we understand when real life comes knocking, and we're willing to work with your varying schedule. There are no holds placed on any members, including new recruits, regarding ability to raid with us.

Our current progression:

1. TFB HM
    4/5 8 man (55)

2. SV SM
    7/7 8 man
    7/7 16 man

3. TFB SM
    5/5 8 man (55)
    5/5 16 man (55)

4. SV HM
    1/7 16 man
    1/7 8 man

5. Golden Fury SM
    1/1 16 man
    1/1 8 man

If you are interested in joining, you can contact us on this thread or in game. I look forward to hearing from you!! Have a great day!

Edited by Namende

Hi my I would like to join your guild my main is a sin tank and I also have a merc healer nearly lvl 55.

I can raid on Fridays Saterdays (until about 10:00pm to 10:30pm central time) and on Sunday only I work second shift mostly.

The Toons you can find my on mostly is either Amathal (main), Ahmir (healer) or Ardu'Kardas (my lowbie sorc)

I have done S&V once on SM and I knew the fights for TFB SM and HM pre 2.0

Hi there! I will add you to my friends list in-game and make sure I can catch you online! If you want to speed the process up, you can go ahead and put in an application at voidswtor.shivtr.com I will probably be able to catch you sometime tomorrow.

Thanks for you reply! Have a great one!

Hello again, guys! I am, shamelessly, working to get this back to the top of the forums. As always, if you are interested in joining, let me know in-game or on this thread. You can find me on my juggernaut Tylina, or my operative Namende. Hope to hear from you!

Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I am currently looking for a casual guild and your looks like it's running in the right direction. You can mostly Find me on late nights (12 est) and on my days off often throughout the entire day. Tankasin with full 69's and mostly but not all Aug'd. Also have a Dps off set in case of a bind but prefer to tank. Skills are maxed at 450 Bio~

Hit me up in or send me a mail in game Fancy Ê is Alt 0202

~Êcliptic

I am currently seeking a new guild as the one I am currently in is pretty much disbanding here soon. I have multiple toons with varying levels of gear. Currently my Jugg and my Merc have the most (pretty much all HM FP gear on both with relics) I play pretty much every night so if you want to chat more just send me a tell in game. I tend to play multiple toons so here is a list to look out for:

Cravensmash - Jugg

Cr'aven - Merc

Crave's - Sorc

Precussor - Sniper

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there folks! We are still recruiting active raiders to fill out our complete 16 mans during the summer season. For progression, we are currently needing one or two healers willing to be a part of the core team, and gear themselves out accordingly. We will need these people to be ready for TFB HM right now, and be close to being ready for SV HM.

If you do not have that level of gear, don't worry. We will still accept you and help you to get geared out, but we won't be able to move you into progression right away. All other classes and roles are still welcome as always!

Our current progression:

1. TFB HM
    5/5 8 man (55)
    2/5 16 man (55)

2. SV SM
    7/7 8 man
    7/7 16 man

3. TFB SM
    5/5 8 man (55)
    5/5 16 man (55)

4. SV HM
    1/7 16 man
    6/7 8 man

5. Golden Fury SM
    1/1 16 man
    1/1 8 man

6. Golden Fury HM
    1/1 16 man
    1/1 8 man

If you are interested in joining, let me know here, on our guild website voidswtor.shivtr.com, or in-game on my operative Namende or juggy Tylina.