Any easy way to defeat end of Act 1 Boss (SPOILERS)

asue

According to most people, stay out of AoEs and interrupt her every chance you get. However I am afraid I can offer no advice on the subject as I had help in the form of my friend - a level 50 juggernaught

Could you help me?

Companion in DPS mode. Shield him when you can, but focus on DPS.

Don't stand in the bad.

Interrupt as much as possible.

If you can't interrupt, stun.

If you can't stun, and she is in/near melee range, knock her back.

Otherwise, don't be afraid to shield and heal yourself or companion, but 90% of what you do should be focused on DPS.

1-shot her as madness spec, didn't even find her that challenging. The above tricks have worked so far on every boss I've fought to date.

I have problems to defeat her,i'm lvl32 and i'm a sorcerer.

Is there any way to defeat her easily?:jawa_mad::jawa_evil:

1. Find a level 50 Inquisitor (all Sorcerers and Assassins hate Darth Zash)

2. Go to your Preferences window, Social, tab, and activate Allow Access to Same Class Story Areas

3. Go to the temple on Dromund Kaas...

4. Enjoy watching Darth Zash die to someone who hates her more than you.

Recently I was that level 50 Inquisitor, and it was fun killing her again.

Edited by Zaxaras

Went through twice, both solo, with sin (at level 34) and sorc healer (level 35).

First one she put up a good fight, second one she got her arse kicked.

My tactic for the sin is sadly no longer valid (get in Dark charge when khem dies) but for sorc, it was shield khem, and interrupt her force storm when able. Rest was some healing, and using crushing darkness and force lightning.

She died rather easy. The hardest fight imo is the strong and elite that you fight getting to her :p

Bring a friend. I helped someone who was having a hard time with Zash, when I just finished mine and it was quite easy. Twice the DPS, the fast she melts and even if you have some prideful urge to just solo her...bringing someone else gets the nuisance out of the way faster then worrying about it.

Hi folks!

We ask that story discussions outside of the Spoilers forum be wrapped in spoiler tags. You may do this by putting [noparse]

[/noparse] at the beginning of your text and [noparse]

[/noparse] at the end! Your result will look like this:

this is an example of hidden text with spoiler tags!

We've edited the thread title to remove the spoiler, and edited the OP to put in spoiler tags. Thanks everyone!

i really had no issue with this fight and i did it at lvl 31 as an assasin (maybe sorc. have a harder time?) Just interupt when you can and stay out of aoe and it should be easy. I didn't have to use channel the force, but I used a medpac, but ended the fight with like 80+% hp

Bring a friend. I helped someone who was having a hard time with Zash, when I just finished mine and it was quite easy. Twice the DPS, the fast she melts and even if you have some prideful urge to just solo her...bringing someone else gets the nuisance out of the way faster then worrying about it.

Eh solo gives very little challenge with groups of thrash. Most elites I just DPS with my healing sorc, so I very much enjoy having to work for it :p

Gotta say, I do invest in companion gear. Getting them modable weapon and armor with commendations for exemple.

Ashara got 2 purple hilt for exemple. Makes wonder for her DPS, and she even out-dps me on single target (granted, I'm specced heals). Add some decent armor, and I can use her to solo heroics.