Czerka FPs need to be harder and less rewarding of teh derpderps.

I disagree solely because they are part of a weekly. By that logic, they shouldn't be more difficult than, say, the Heroic +2 Oricon mission that is part of the weekly, and I think the SM ones fall in there nicely.

The HM ones are incredibly difficult for most groups, it seems. I have seen them fail so many times in pugs, which is sad, but doesn't seem to indicate they are a cakewalk for all pugs.

I know they drop blue 66s, but it seem that my PT can just stand in one spot and not die.. I've also never seen any deaths in SM.

Just how difficult do you want them to be? Because keep in mind, people still need to run those for the czerka weekly, and they're supposed to be possible for any composition (4 dps, 4 healers, 4 tanks, 2 dps & 2 tanks, etc...)

Sure, they aren't challenging. But they're supposed to give you a way to get through the weekly without having to wait an entire day because your spec isn't in demand. I have no interest in turning the difficulty up on that.

The HM ones are incredibly difficult for most groups, it seems. I have seen them fail so many times in pugs, which is sad, but doesn't seem to indicate they are a cakewalk for all pugs.
Do you explain tacs to new people? I mean, each boss has 1-2 tactics max that have to be explained in maybe 2 mins. Compare it to Malgus fight or Kaon/Lost Island. Whenever someone was new in my runs or we wiped, I explained tacs and it went ok, difficult sometimes but never any kind of wipe fest like in Kaon/LI or HK-47 in old 50 HMs.

As for SM, story mode is story mode.

Edited by Pietrastor

They could at least make it so that you have to leave the water *once* or die in CZ Labs SM/. Just saying.

Oh, but they have. It's called "Go get the complementary medcenter for use, because we don't actually have someone that can heal".

I know they drop blue 66s, but it seem that my PT can just stand in one spot and not die.. I've also never seen any deaths in SM.

In what gear ? I certainly didn't stand in one spot and not die when I was doing it as a fresh 55 (with no substitutable gear).

Edited by znihilist