Hey bw!!!! Read!

Darthsilarius

its such a dumb simple fix..... can you please just fix kalligs helm so I can wear it with a gosh darn hood.!!! bam u got 100 ppl subbing again!

I know at least 200 more who would come back too...at least!

Ooh... you got me, you clever little sith...

Guess I'm done here now that I've been outdone.

I meant no offense, I'm just sayin that it'll be clear to Bioware which one of us is the better 'fanboi' and supporter when we show our support. They'll all be like "OMG guys, after we fixed that helm thing, we had people unsub and resub to show their support...and of course TUX was our biggest supporter (again) - gosh we love that guy...we should totally make sure his next CM pack has the speeder he wants".

I meant no offense, I'm just sayin that it'll be clear to Bioware which one of us is the better 'fanboi' and supporter when we show our support. They'll all be like "OMG guys, after we fixed that helm thing, we had people unsub and resub to show their support...and of course TUX was our biggest supporter (again) - gosh we love that guy...we should totally make sure his next CM pack has the speeder he wants".

I think they will make a special (read: recolored) speeder just for you for winning fanboimania.

At that point I will demand that they put the speeder on the CM. And when they do, I will once again quit and re-sub (but just twice) before showing my support by purchasing this rare and beautiful item.

I have to do it. I heard 200 will come back when they make this ONE SIMPLE CHANGE.

Sounds like an internet advertisement.

I play from home...playing makes me happy...playing with MORE players makes me happier which improves my home life...I think, technically, this could qualify for a home improvement loan right?

I play from home...playing makes me happy...playing with MORE players makes me happier which improves my home life...I think, technically, this could qualify for a home improvement loan right?

Home improvement loan? Why stop there? You could raise capital with this proposal.

It's SUCH A SIMPLE FIX!!! I mean, I can type it in like 5 words. So how hard can it be?

I want a Lamborghini.

See, 4 words. Simpler even than what you asked for! I'll be heading out to the parking lot now to drive my ride.

It's SUCH A SIMPLE FIX!!! I mean, I can type it in like 5 words. So how hard can it be?

I want a Lamborghini.

See, 4 words. Simpler even than what you asked for! I'll be heading out to the parking lot now to drive my ride.

not even that hard.

/magic

one word :)

Edited by DOHboy