KOTFE Level 60 character creation is bugged

Mausen

Click, click, click, skip intro movie.

Spawn on Fleet, character is level 1.

This is terrible.... I submitted a ticket in-game as well, but will repost my questons here:

Should I keep the bugged level 1 character?

Should I erase the bugged character in preparation for a reroll?

Will you guys hand out a token for free as solution once this problem is fixed?

Basically it's been a "download the patch, log in, get busted" experience.

This is not a happy way to begin playing the game again. I've kept my sub current, and all the other in-game rewards are there, only this 60 character is a total shambles it seems.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was given the option to create a fresh level 60, I opted to do so - but I spawned as a level 1 character on fleet with level 1 class mission, no ship, no level 60 abilities, etc.

I assumed I'd have to go see a trainer or get a token to kick in the level 60 thing, and unwittingly purchased a Hypercrate from the CM for this toon. I called customer service to ask what I could do, and apparently my option is to wait until the stuff I bought off the CM unlocks, transfer it all to legacy storage or send it to other toons, and then delete this level 1 so I can try creating the character again? That's not really an acceptable solution.

I first brought this up in http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=843315 but wasn't aware of how to move a thread .

Edited by Bachannal
Title change

Same problem here. Sent in a ticket waiting on response. Don't want to try recreating, since that would likely burn the name I selected for my character.

Thing that irritates me, there were threads on Tuesday, reporting same bug with the free level 60 creation. One would think that would be a priority fix included in todays update and that they would had made 100% sure the token level 60 worked as well.

Not sure I understand, I was able to use the same name as the deleted character.

Yeah, when I was finally tired of waiting on any customer support on this, I tried the delete/recreate method and discovered I could still use the same name. I took me around 15 tries before it loaded in-game as level 60 though.

So they emailed me and told me "I didn't qualify for early access" - EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN SUBBED THE ENTIRE TIME. Quite literally I have been subbed for 3 years solid.

But it gets better...they then said I'd get the free 60 character today...and...nope. If I go to create a new character, it's either level 1 or nothing.

Ridiculous.