The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Boulder, Colorado!

CourtneyWoods

As a minor point of correction, no one in Boulder would call the venue in question "The Tabernacle". I had to actually look at what building sits at the address you listed. The more colloquial way of referring to your venue would be to just call it "St Julien".

Also, really looking forward to this one. The most I was hoping for this year was a Cantina Tour in Denver. Boulder is going to be outstanding.

As a minor point of correction, no one in Boulder would call the venue in question "The Tabernacle". I had to actually look at what building sits at the address you listed. The more colloquial way of referring to your venue would be to just call it "St Julien".

Also, really looking forward to this one. The most I was hoping for this year was a Cantina Tour in Denver. Boulder is going to be outstanding.

There was a copy paste error in the blog! I have updated it now. My apologies!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that guests under 21 can come to this event as long as they have a parent/guardian with them!

Jedi Guardians do not count. :jawa_wink:

So wait, are you saying that an 18 year old, a person capable of serving their country and putting their life on the line for the nation's safety in the service of the Armed Forces, can't attend a Cantina Tour without a parent or guardian?

So wait, are you saying that an 18 year old, a person capable of serving their country and putting their life on the line for the nation's safety in the service of the Armed Forces, can't attend a Cantina Tour without a parent or guardian?

There is alcohol involved, so it looks like that's the case.

Don't get mad at BioWare for that. It's the venue that has that rule. If an underage person is sold a drink from the venue, the venue could get in trouble. BW is just following the rules.

How early do people usually come to these things? I know it starts at 7pm, but is it full by 3pm?

As far as questions go...I assume most will be focused around the new housing expansion, but I'd love to know what topics are best to ask on.

Thank you for answering all my questions. Especially the question regarding Legacy ignore. Looking forward to seeing you all in CO again sometime soon. You guys sure made me feel like you cared about all of us. Even the guy who thought his gun was too small! :D As per typical CO weather it kept most of us inside, but a few hardy fans braved the conditions to enjoy the new laws with a big fatty. :cool:

See you at the next one!

Rockmight Stonesmith

Edited by Rockmight