Hackers in PVP

Lordmird

The amount of hacking in PVP is getting rediculous. Reporting does nothing, apparently recording and uploading vids does nothing either..... What is there to do?

It gets pretty stupid when you play Huttball, and it's 0-5 them in the first 30 seconds because of sped hacking.

What's to be done?

So glad my server doesn't have these mythical hackers.

Interceding to a stealthed target is not "teleporting"

Predation is not "speed hacking"

/Thread.

If you're server hasn't seen these "mythical hackers" then don't presume to know that they're just using "Predation"

There's a difference between Predation and moving from one side of the map to another in under two seconds, all the while glitching as they do it.

The amount of hacking in PVP is getting rediculous. Reporting does nothing, apparently recording and uploading vids does nothing either..... What is there to do?

It gets pretty stupid when you play Huttball, and it's 0-5 them in the first 30 seconds because of sped hacking.

What's to be done?

Honestly man, I've played since day one and I think most of this is in your head. I've seen speed hackers, they're extremely rare and I haven't seen even one in many many months.

I'm almost certain that you and others like you are confusing speed buffs for speed hacking.

i dont know watching a lvl 39 operative flutter all around the map glitching and rubberbanding and kind of moving at stutter speed was kind of funny. he wasn't even really doing anything for his team and his dps / damage was terrible. it was adorable really haha. it didn't impact his team at all.

Some cheats produce lag on purpose (e.g. speed hack), or as a side effect (e.g. external hardware with macros for automatic key sequences). Not saying that lag spikes are always produced by cheats, but there surely is a connection.

For example: The other day I was in a WZ and there was this marauder. Every time he engaged me I was first stuck in a lag and then dead. No lag when fighting the rest of his team.

Or the toons that appear on the opposite side of the map after a lag spike that glued everybody else in place.

If you want to identify cheats, have a closer look at what other players do when it comes to lag spikes in WZs.

Maybe the team knows how to pass?

Don't post unless you provide more context, makes you look bad

Unfortunately if he provides any more information / proof the thread gets deleted. Kind of a catch 22 huh?

Edited by DarthBama

I and many others have noticed lag issue's against certain guilds,players and think somethingis up,maybe not a hack but as said a macro program.

Also myself and two friends have little open world PvP spree's where we jump Imp's/Repub's often and never encounter it,it could be the wz's but then why do not all of them get alittle laggy? why is it always these high burst people?

Things have been better as of late,but i still notice it among some guilds/players.