View Single Post

Dawgtide
04.20.2017 , 05:22 AM | #1
Established a chronological playing order for anyone interested. It is not perfect and I welcome any corrections.

A. Opening planets and Coruscant/Dromund Kaas

Republic - Knight, Smuggler, Consular, Trooper
Empire - Hunter, Inquisitor, Agent, Warrior

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - Trooper, Knight, Agent

Spoiler

B. Taris/Balmorra - It is slightly more clear here in the storylines. I would alternate similar to earlier.

Balmorra - Hunter, Inquisitor, Warrior, Agent
Taris - Smuggler, Trooper, Knight, Consular

Spoiler

C. Nar Shadaa - The storylines are broken up as the Republic and Empire operate in different sectors. The planet storylines have various side stories in each sector and they hint at a chronological class pattern.

Empire - Warrior, Agent, Inquisitor, Hunter
Republic - Smuggler, Trooper, Consular, Knight

Planet and Class Storylines - I would alternate with Empire going first.

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - All classes. Chapter 1 Interlude.

Spoiler

D. Tatooine - The Czerka storyline does not really tie in to the class story arcs. We deal with Czerka to get rid of the Rakata device. (Basically I feel Trooper does it as shown below)

Warrior, Consular, Hunter, Agent, Knight, Smuggler, Inquisitor, Trooper

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - Hunter, Inquisitor, Consular

Spoiler

E. Alderaan - The planet storyline ties in with the classes well here. Ulgo is trying to take over the planet and they have an ally in Rist. Thul and Organa are fighting for two different sides with the Empire and Republic backing each. Other families such as Alde, Ayle, Baliss, Corwin, Cortess, Girard, Teral, and Teraan are also involved.

Smuggler, Hunter, Trooper, Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Consular

Spoiler


Offworld Actions - All classes

Spoiler

Note: This is the end of Act 1. All major plotlines completed. The Republic starts to liberate Balmorra and the Empire starts to decimate Taris. It is noted that the Smuggler and Bounty Hunter took very little time off and this explains why they arrive early.

F. Balmorra/Taris - Ok, these two are happening at the same time. I would advise alternating as before.

Balmorra - Trooper, Smuggler, Knight, Consular
Taris - Agent, Hunter, Inquisitor, Warrior

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - Agent, Knight, Warrior

Spoiler

G. Quesh - Various side plots are completed here.

The order should change only slightly due to the 3 offworld actions above.

Empire order - Hunter, Inquisitor, Warrior, Agent
Republic order - Trooper, Smuggler, Consular, Knight

Do the planet stories with Empire first and Republic last (Agent and Knight). The Empire should not kill Droga the Hutt to be canon. Of particular importance is the Treaty of Coruscant is broken in the Sith Warrior story and Attis Station is saved for medical/weapons research in the Consular Story. The Agent and Knight being last on Quesh makes sense due to the espionage involved and the saving of the planet.

Offworld Actions - Trooper, Inquisitor

Spoiler

H. Hoth - This is a planetary battle for the Starship Graveyard between the Republic, Empire and the Pirates.

Warrior, Hunter, Consular, Trooper, Inquisitor, Agent, Knight, Smuggler

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - All classes
Note: This is the end of Act 2. The war has started as given in many spoilers below. New story order on Belsavis is easily explained as well.

Spoiler

I. Belsavis - We know the Dread Master's are freed here. And the World Razor is destroyed or contained too. The last characters (Agent and Knight) do this if trying to stay in character. It is fairly obvious the first 3 stories take place at almost the same time. The rest are not as clear, but I tried to piece them together.

Consular, Hunter, Smuggler, Inquisitor, Warrior, Trooper, Knight, Agent

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - All 8 Classes

Spoiler

J. Voss - The main story is about learning of the relationship between Gormak and the Voss. Neither ending provides an alliance with the Empire or Republic, but as we find out next, it does not matter.......

Agent, Smuggler, Inquisitor, Hunter, Consular, Trooper, Warrior, Knight

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - All 8 classes - Reasonably clear on why chronological order changes for Corellia.

Spoiler

K. Corellia - This is the final big battle of the class storylines given in the original part of the game. I would have Inquisitor (obvious from talking to Darth Charnus in class story as well) and Smuggler (Tribute to Han Solo possibly) finishing the planet storyline. One could argue Consular finishes the Republic side, but the story mentions the fight is still occurring as he/she leaves for Coruscant and that he/she hasn't met Saresh who appears in the planet storyline.

Hunter, Agent, Knight, Warrior, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler

Spoiler

Offworld Actions - Hunter, Knight, Consular, Inquisitor

Spoiler
My Crew: * Dielika - Mercenary * Horris - Commando * Tideford - Shadow * Jadefaith - Sniper * Railroad - Guardian * Forestry - Sorcerer * Meagan - Scoundrel * Domenica - Juggarnaut * Chevtex - Gunslinger * Croyle - Powertech * Deere - Marauder * Athahara - Sentinel * Soh Yeon - Sage * Claudia'jo - Assassin * Kyttiara - Vanguard * Staffurd - Operative