The 2 biggest problems with WZ's as Republic

SwigMcJigger

No the number one problem as Republic is that we do not have the inquisitor class. Until Bioware pulls their head out of dark places less and less Republic will pvp. I just got out of a match with the top 6 all inquisitors...

Everyone should just roll empire until Bioware gets a clue the queues will be so long no one will get to pvp.

Edited by Aowar

No the number one problem as Republic is that we do not have the inquisitor class. Until Bioware pulls their head out of dark places less and less Republic will pvp. I just got out of a match with the top 6 all inquisitors...

Everyone should just roll empire until Bioware gets a clue the queues will be so long no one will get to pvp.

Ya, it's common to play against teams that are nearly all sorc. It's a very easy class to play and dominate with. It makes bad players decent and good players godly. But before that we don't stand a chance because we don't have the population to fill WZ teams out properly.

You are aware that all the classes on both sides are the same right? :confused:

Umm no they aren't. Roll a Sage and come back and tell me how "the same" they are. Yep all those matches with 6 sages topping the board...oh wait...