Scoundrel Stealth Broken?

skiehigh

Ok so i leveled my scoundrel as pure pvp dps but of course when i hit 50 i went with my passionate healing. What i noticed as soon as i lost those extra 3 points into my stealth efficiency is that alot of times it seems as though I may as well not be stealthed at all. For instance in huttball today I was standing on the imperial ledge to wait on a pass (this being said atm no teammates were close or headed to toss me the ball) and watched a juggernaut run across the side fire pit down the ramp and straight at me. Multiple time's I've been leaped to by juggernauts and marauders (yes i know the bleed spec, watchmen pub side, has reduced leap distance to 0 meters) but juggs don't have this spec and im speaking of focus bombers this means that to leap to me I have to be minimum of 10 feet away. I've also multiple times been dotted by sages/sorcs from quite a distance away and been cc'd while my sneak is active. This is a serious inquiry if others are having these problems. Does it happen often? I have heard of it occuring with others but I only know a couple scoundrel healers that I speak with on a day to day basis and even fewer of those pvp. So my questions are these: 1. Does it occur regularly? 2. Is it random people or seem to be the same people over and over?(i of course am one tracked mind so i focus on staying alive at this point and rarely have the other person targeted yes i intend to start doing this? and 3. ( depending on the answer from #2 is it hacks or is it just that our stealth isn't working as intended and needs to be tweeked with a little bit?

This is a serious inquiry post only anything other than serious discussion on this topic I will report and have removed.

You gave the answer yourself - you specced out of the improved stealth in scrapper tree.

Stealth does not mean "no-one can ever see you". They still have a chance to spot you - some classes can even talent for improved stealth detection - and the nearer they are, or if you're in front of them, the more likely they are to have you appear to them (as a watery outline for ops/sco, a purple-tinged one for shadow/assassin). And if they see a stealther, they will automatically want to break you out of it, to remove your advantage before you can slink off again.

Without the improved stealth talent, any stealth class gets spotted much more easily. If you don't want ot be seen, you need to take it. You'll still be spotted sometimes, but less often. Stealth is working as intended, it's not meant to be unbreakable invisibility.

Also, focus/rage talent builds whether Jugg/Guardian/Mara/Sent can (and will) spec for Zealous Leap/Obliterate, which gives them another leap that has a range of 10m. So they have their normal leap with a minimum range of 10m, and this second leap with a range of 0-10m. Then there's Guardian Leap/Intercede that they get at 50, but that's only to a friendly target.