Helm of Graush Guild Deployment Figures:

Total Players #: 3498

Rep Players = 1675

Emp Players = 1823

Difference = 148

Total Guilds= 67

Rep Guilds = 32

Emp Guilds = 35

We're going to stay on the server because the balance looks pretty good considering how many Empire guilds there are game wide. We'd love to attract more republic guilds to Helm of Graush!!

US East PVP Server (All Servers) Faction Balance as of 12-13-11

Empire Total: 58,421

Republic Total: 28,548

US-EAST (All Servers) Faction Numbers as of 12-13-11

Empire Total: 116,564

Republic Total: 80,557

http://swtorprogress.com/members.php

Their PVP server pops aren't working well right now, but overall US East apears imbalanced by quite a bit so far. A balanced server looks ideal compared to these numbers.

Edited by Hades-LotD

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this system. There is no need for secrecy and all of the drama that usually surrounds a launch. Aion was the worse. Here, everyone knows what everyone else is doing, at least initially. Makes it less stressful.

----

I'm trying to get some top tier guilds from other games that I know to roll here. Both IMP and REPscum. Dunno how that's going to turn out.

HoG is looking better and better every moment. So many people BEGGING for players to join their server, whereas we sit back and wait for the good times.

On a related note, are any HoG players interested in "Arena-Style" tournaments organized by myself? I'm thinking the FFA Tatooine areas could serve as a great place to set this up.