Maintenance: April 25th, 2017

EricMusco

Well there goes one of my days I get to play :( Unless I skip dialysis tomorrow, which I just might have too since most of today is lost..

No offense but if you believe this game to be more important then a real life issue like dialysis, you may wanna rethink your priorities.

The game is in maintenance mode. I doubt they care if they upset people at this stage. The large guilds are mostly gone from the EC servers.

My own guild has gone from 600+ accounts between rep and imp to 45 accounts since KOTET dropped. Most were hoping it would get better after KOTFE and they just made it 10 times worse.

Stop trolling, thanks.

Edited by SebastiaanZ

Well I would care as I am in a guild on Ebon Hawk and so would a lot of people due to the fact some have guild ships and guild strongholds besides guild banks and if they did a merger without informing anyone and fixing where guilds and their items can be transferred with no problems not to mention my personal strongholds I do care about upsetting people because you fuss about people leaving, you honestly think if they did a merger without informing people that it would be a good idea? Right.

I think it would be a bad idea; however, look at their behavior for the last few years and then tell me that they care about player retention.

It is clear that they do not so I would not be surprised to find they did mergers without informing anyone.

I doubt they will merge servers but it would not be out of character for them to make bad decisions that anger the remaining player base.

I think it would be a bad idea; however, look at their behavior for the last few years and then tell me that they care about player retention.

It is clear that they do not so I would not be surprised to find they did mergers without informing anyone.

I doubt they will merge servers but it would not be out of character for them to make bad decisions that anger the remaining player base.

Finally someone with the fortitude to say what everyone else is really thinking.

More time to catch up on Season 5 of Samurai Jack.....

Finally someone with the fortitude to say what everyone else is really thinking.

It's been said before many times. Rumor is it's usually followed up by a nastygram.

Edited by dr_mike

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Following on some of the back-end updates we made this morning, we need to perform a brief server restart. This restart will be happening shortly and will last until 4PM EDT (approximately 30 minutes).

I will post in this thread when the servers are live once again. This only affects east coast servers.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Hey folks,

Following on some of the back-end updates we made this morning, we need to perform a brief server restart. This restart will be happening shortly and will last until 4PM EDT (approximately 30 minutes).

I will post in this thread when the servers are live once again. This only affects east coast servers.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Thanks for the heads-up! :D

Thanks for the heads-up! :D

We've got screaming folks in Shadowlands chat about this. For some reason people are copying and pasting the 4 hour announcement and trolling those who are saying it's only a 30 minute restart.

We've got screaming folks in Shadowlands chat about this. For some reason people are copying and pasting the 4 hour announcement and trolling those who are saying it's only a 30 minute restart.

I get 3 1/2 days a week to play and now cause of this BS I just lost most of one of those days, so yea I am a little upset at that:mad: So now I have to make a choice: Give up a day of the thing I enjoy doing the most in my little bit a spare time or skip a day of dialysis and risk my life??

Edited by CombatLord
added something

Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Still off line which east coast are your clocks set to we are west of there.

I'm actually on the verge of unsubscribing if BioWare handles future companion returns wrong.

Heh, I've already done it. In the past I've unsubbed for years but I probably won't be able to stay away that long again. We'll see.