what is going on

sir-rob

ok first off when mjrat or any one of my toon sit down its because there is a premade and we are geting our butts smashed so in my eye why should i feed there egos.

in my eyes a premade is three or more of the same guild or three ppl i see playing together all the time as i que solo iam almost always in a diffrent team.

on a new topic i have been geting kicked off this game and my computer shuting down today,

norton is saying it detecting a threat.

it only happens when iam playing this game i have tested playing other game and nothing happens,

so in my eyes that is really suspect.

now if this happens again i will be writing everyones name who i have given **** to down and report them to bioware as some one is doing samething to me.

Here we go again. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've seen many people stay even when they go up against 4-5 rail shotters or a premade from RtS or SnX or NS. They don't give up and /sit like an idiot even if they are getting smashed badly. If you really feel its pointless fighting switch places with the person who is defending a node or something.

As for the second part of your post, search for some help from the customer service before issuing threats to report people based on your silly paranoia. That issue has started to creep up recently.

Honestly, you're a damn good player but unfortunately a bit of an idiot

Edited by Penang

Mjrat, I don't think there has ever been a match where I'm up against you and you haven't got me in your sight for an easy kill.

As a healer, do you think I care when I PUG and am faced against an SnX premade? I suck up my deaths, accept my pug team is crap due to the lack of skill and communication and continue to play. Not every match is about winning!

Just this afternoon I had a pug team of Columi geared teammates and you were the reason to all my deaths. You've just got to face the music.

Edited by Druce_Jnr

Do you /sit as soon as you see the premade, or do you do what I do and give up when you know there is absolutely nothing in your power that you can do? (Like at 200 - 30 in a civil war or in a bad voidstar, when I know the moment the next barrier comes down, it's game over, and I'm on the other side of the barrier.)

Cause it makes a difference. Not only to you, and how you feel about it, but also to how people perceive you, and what you're aiming to do. If there's still a chance, even a tiny one, premade or not, fotm or not, don't stop trying. It will be noticed, and next time, that premade might ask YOU to join them.

ok first off about the hacking it started at about 5pm today and happen 4 times ,i would log on be on for 5 to 10 min then my pc would turn off.

did a scan and norton said unauthorized access blocked and it give me the date and time.

last time it happen was a 7.30pm my pc is on but iam not on the game and my pc hasn't turn off and its now 10pm ,

in the 11 months ive been playing this is the first time it happen to me. to me this seam a little suspect.

about the premades i do fight right up until the end, its only when its right near the end i know there is no hope .

and i wouldn't really care about premade if yous didn't lol at us pugs when you smash us,

you are premade you should win i just don't like ppl rubbing it in ppl faces.

ok first off about the hacking it started at about 5pm today and happen 4 times ,i would log on be on for 5 to 10 min then my pc would turn off.

did a scan and norton said unauthorized access blocked and it give me the date and time.

last time it happen was a 7.30pm my pc is on but iam not on the game and my pc hasn't turn off and its now 10pm ,

in the 11 months ive been playing this is the first time it happen to me. to me this seam a little suspect.

about the premades i do fight right up until the end, its only when its right near the end i know there is no hope .

and i wouldn't really care about premade if yous didn't lol at us pugs when you smash us,

you are premade you should win i just don't like ppl rubbing it in ppl faces.

Don't say "yous didn't lol at us pugs."

I may run in a premade at times, but I definitely solo que first and then group up if I get asked.

Edited by -Holmes

Here we go again. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've seen many people stay even when they go up against 4-5 rail shotters or a premade from RtS or SnX or NS. They don't give up and /sit like an idiot even if they are getting smashed badly. If you really feel its pointless fighting switch places with the person who is defending a node or something.

As for the second part of your post, search for some help from the customer service before issuing threats to report people based on your silly paranoia. That issue has started to creep up recently.

Honestly, you're a damn good player but unfortunately a bit of an idiot

yes i can be an idiot and sametime i regret what i say but i can't stand ppl giveing me or others **** so i give **** back thats the way i was brought up to defend the little guy and give bullys ****. if they stoped lol at us when the are beating us i wouldn't care. i just want to play the game.

Don't say "yous didn't lol at us pugs."

I may run in a premade at times, but I definitely solo que first and then group up if I get asked.

thats all good it your choice i always solo que .and yes i can't spell i was try to say was if premades did lol at me when they are beating me i wouldn't care.( mjrat wife is writing this)

thats all good it your choice i always solo que .and yes i can't spell i was try to say was if premades did lol at me when they are beating me i wouldn't care.( mjrat wife is writing this)

Hell, I stopped caring about anything keyboard warriors say a long time ago. If they wanna laugh, let them laugh, cause I know for sure they rage like hell when they get that one death which stops them from reaching "Captaind*ckwad is unbeatable!"

yes i can be an idiot and sametime i regret what i say but i can't stand ppl giveing me or others **** so i give **** back thats the way i was brought up to defend the little guy and give bullys ****. if they stoped lol at us when the are beating us i wouldn't care. i just want to play the game.

You may solo queue, but solo queuers get in with premades often too. I've seen you in a WZ along with a premade and you still complain about the other side having a premade.

Tbh there have been times when I've been solo queued, and I go against you, and you're along with a premade, and you insult me and my team for not being good enough. It doesn't matter if you solo queue if you get in with a premade; you're still winning with a premade.

I don't care about insults or w/e honestly, but since you claim to care, you should probably stop insulting people for no reason as well. If all you really cared about was just wanting "to play the game", then you should keep your own insults to yourself.

You may solo queue, but solo queuers get in with premades often too. I've seen you in a WZ along with a premade and you still complain about the other side having a premade.

Tbh there have been times when I've been solo queued, and I go against you, and you're along with a premade, and you insult me and my team for not being good enough. It doesn't matter if you solo queue if you get in with a premade; you're still winning with a premade.

I don't care about insults or w/e honestly, but since you claim to care, you should probably stop insulting people for no reason as well. If all you really cared about was just wanting "to play the game", then you should keep your own insults to yourself.

This.

Your not a piss poor player, afaik u can play the objectives but ur side **** gets old real fast. All the whinging and ************ about vendetta's/premade's is crap and kind of puts a lie to your claim about just "enjoying the game".

ok i just spend the last 7 hrs reinstalling this game after samething happen to it ,iam hopeing to came back on after 1pm today.

look iam sorry to all the people i give crap too but (a little bit gimp) started all this stuff , iam new to mmo's still geting the hang of typeing and this type of playing .

i know i might carry on a bit but if ppl didn't lol at me when they 4v1 me and didn't act like bullys and brag when they are beating me i wouldn't care so if you want me to stop how about you stop as well.

ps maybe it time for me to join a guild so if any pvp/pve guild would like my toons give me a pst in game will be on one of my imp toon if iam not my pc is still F up

Edited by sir-rob
wrong

I may be jumping the gun a little here, but nominating this thread as funniest of 2013. Its going to be hard to top...

you might thing this is the funniest post but the funniest thing i have ever heard is when a member of you guild on your chat server said that i was not worth it after i tried to came back to you guild. from what i have been told maybe i was worth it lol:)

About this entire giving up thing no idea why people do it the amount of warzones that have been turned around in the last min is astonishing. Back in Cake being 2 capped during Civilwar vsing a gimp team with 10 points left we 3 capped them from 180 to 0 for the win. While I was in NS vsing snx in Ancient Hypergates they capped our pylon just before it was about to explode or w/e we zerged there pylon killed them all capped it then held them both for another min or so for the win. How many Novare coasts have been won when the other team has 2% or so left you just never give up.

you might thing this is the funniest post but the funniest thing i have ever heard is when a member of you guild on your chat server said that i was not worth it after i tried to came back to you guild. from what i have been told maybe i was worth it lol:)

Can someone translate this please? Honestly, no idea what your trying to convey...

Mjrat, just in case reinstalling doesn't solve the issue. If your computer shuts down suddenly (no shutting down sequence, just turns off). Your computer may be overheating or may have power supply issues. So if you are still experiencing problems after re-installing the game, you might want to try cleaning the insides of your computer a bit and/or get someone to check it out for you.

Regarding your other issue, ignore and keep playing, for all you know, even if you don't win:

Hell, I stopped caring about anything keyboard warriors say a long time ago. If they wanna laugh, let them laugh, cause I know for sure they rage like hell when they get that one death which stops them from reaching "Captaind*ckwad is unbeatable!"

See you in game.

Ishere legacy

Hey mjrat, maybe you lack reading comprehension skills, but did you even bother reading the first reply to this thread? I mean, you were still moaning about "being hacked" well after it was pointed out that it was no such thing.

Regarding Norton flagging swtor as a virus, maybe this thread may help:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=491171

Turns out you didn't even need to reinstall.