1.2 patch notes

Roccobb

You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period!

Your link doesn't work. I'm in the middle of patching a 1GB (close enough) patch and I cannot find a single working link to patch notes on this site. What's up with that Bioware? :confused:

You can see the most recent PTS notes (which we've been updating throughout testing process) right here - they are close to the final notes. The final final notes will be available in the launcher and on the website at the end of our maintenance period

Now that my rage has subsided, I really hope they at least made it so we don't have to regroup every time we want to group for pvp. ( I know 8 man aren't coming yet)

Also, what happens to the craftable wh gear? I just spent the last two days leveling crew skills and spending a few mil in preparation for it - and honestly the only "fun" thing left to do was make money. I can live without ratings, but I can't keep playing without incentive.

I don't give a **** if I'm decked out, the best geared w/e... I want incentive.

When I click the link I get the following:

Rogue_Dodger, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is this because that page is no longer valid?

I agree with others, there should be a final posting of the patch notes when maintenance begins, and then when it ends there should be any revisions that had to be made last minute.

This at least gives us time to read and digest the patch notes while installing it.

Torhead also has the most recent version of the PTS notes posted, for posterity sake:

http://www.torhead.com/patch/1.2

I agree, though. There should be a way to access the patch notes during maintenance, here on the SWTOR site. Either the most recent version of the PTS notes, or a "preview" version of the live notes.

Making the PTS notes inaccessible during maintenance seems a strange idea. I know they were able to be viewed, yesterday.

Edited by pilferk

I laugh because you all think that BioWare actually cares about you and what you think. They have our money, the end.

Please explain to me how it would be beneficial for a business to disrespect its customers. The problem here is not Bioware primarily. The main problem is a disgruntled, vocal, impatient minority of players with impossible demands and no understanding of how to develop complex systems using limited resources, hiding behind the anonymity afforded by the internet.

im kinda confused in the patch notes and im really hoping its a typo BH's tracer missle was ajusted i under stand that but the commando's equal ability grav round wasnt touched? instead they changed charged bolts lols ? just hoping its a typo