Mandalorian

cjseifert

I was just wondering if maybe in future content that maybe there should be a way to connect to the Mandalorin culture. I know that wihtin the time line of the game that the Mandos are ruthless and dont really take any sides, but in this time period they are sided with the Imps. Maybe the Bounty Hunter could become a Mando ( since the Mandalorian culture moslty adopts) or maybe have some sort of tie in with them instead of just using their enclave. I just think it would be a very cool idea to consider.

Well several of your bounties are related to mandalorians (i don´t want to spoil too much) and then you have one companion which is mando too. Remember that the class is bounty hunter first and foremost, and mandalorian second, you´re not playing a mandalorian warrior, but a bounty hunter, which may happen to be mando.

For players that don´t want their BH to join the mandalorians, you can´t have being a mando as the central focus of the story. I think that the game did a pretty good job at presenting mandalorians in a way that is not over the top, but there is plenty of options (and dialogue) to act and be recognised as mandalorian.

I agree. I'd like to see some more Mandalorian content, but I'm not rushing it. Coming from SWG, where the only thing Mandalorian was 10 pieces of Armor and Boba Fett, I am happy atm.

But, perhaps later on.

I agree i dont want to rush into it either. Slow build up in future content is cool.

• 2 months later...