View Single Post

TrixxieTriss
12.31.2017 , 07:26 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by funnypat View Post
Lvl 10 relic that requires wind crystals to make them, trainer gives you the blue schematic, then you just need the proc for the purple one. Shouldn't take more than 3 for each that you need to destroy and costs like 10k per relic or so, really really cheap. So dunno what all the fuzz is about...

also 150k health - definitely not from the relics, I have 130k now in full 248 with 236 augments, with windrelics I had 135k health with buffs, but it's possible those people use 246 mods and enhancements that give more endurance.

2 things to that:
246 stuff isn't getting bolstered so what you see is what you get.

and those people are sacrificing other stats like crit/mastery to get more HP.

If you're happy with your crit on 40% or so instead of 45, I guess more HP makes sense - but if you're trying to say the 2 relics bolster you to 20k hp more you're delusional :P

Edit: the 220 gear is the number it shows on top if you have full 248 stuff with only the 2 wind relics equipped, that's your total gear level then. Which when they really use 246 mods that give more to endurance would also explain why they are lower than 220 :P
So they only get the “wind” monicker once they’ve been reversed?

I’ve not got a full set of 246 gear yet, so I’ll only use these relics till I get some 246 ones.