Anyone still here from the prelaunch days?

GamewizX

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious who is still here from the pre-launch days... I haven't visited these forums in forever and just recently canceled my TOR subscription. So before it expires I'm just curious if there are any veterans left.

I always looked out for your posts when an event was on, being in australia i could never attend any of these with ease and all your threads had the juicy bits and links!

Thanks you for all you have done, you will be missed.

A humble oceanic player.

Been here since 2009 three beta tests early access and still paying 6mnth subs game isn't all I wished for feel let down by the MASSIVE lack of STORY which was meant to be the biggest difference between this and every other boring Theme Park. since launch all we have had is boring Ops (raids) and pointless grinding daily quests have 10 Characters so played every class. Only thing keeps me here is the fact i love STARWARS from 1977 onwards always been a fan always will be but feel the developers have used our loyalty and abused it.

will finally walk away with my two CE accounts if they don't push more STORY soon.