Lowbie Rampage - (Yeah you hate me bruhz)

Sarano

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet again not taunting

=) Again cant taunt healz, ill better try to kill them.... Taunted some dmg y\day in rankeds. :rak_04:

You better post some screens here. Think you have some good dps screens with operative and sin to show that 1k dps with walking AOE is not that hard to do.

Edited by MasterLenivec

=) Again cant taunt healz, ill better try to kill them.... Taunted some dmg y\day in rankeds. :rak_04:

You better post some screens here. Think you have some good dps screens with operative and sin to show that 1k dps with walking AOE is not that hard to do.

A smasher telling me my class is not hard. Are you for seriousing me?

I said that 1k+ Dps with Smash is not hard and you can go over it with other specs and asked you to prove it . L2R

Your english sucks tbh so I should tell you L2Speak :p. Again I didn't really understand what you said, you're asking me to prove I can go over 1k dps with other specs or? :S

Masta, on forum, I like it!

Getting numbers in Focus depends largely on how nicely the other team stacks up for your smashes. But I gotta agree with masta here, reaching huge numbers in those dots specs on shadow/scoundrel require very few buttons, and if you can smash you can definately dot.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Good to see we have an epic thread where some of the people that make me wanna quit every lowbie wz when they queue are here *wave*. Sadly, I paid for the xp boosts and legacy perks so I have to stick around. I also hope to see you guys at 50 so I can exit the warzone without any worry. Hugs again and stay cool:D

Mo' screenshots fo' yo bruhz. Now yo can whine over da objective play bruhz. - Side note bruhz - Masta you got 15 kills in total, 180-0 civil war, 14k protection (rofl), 17k healing (rofl) - Obviously you don't taunt even remotely as you should, you don't use focused defense, atleast not very often (And most likely not with endure pain & rakata)which implies that you've had 2+ healers, and considering your amount of kills and the score, you've obviously not had an easy fight, rather than a huge damage-fest. And your objective score is pretty bad aswell (with the things above taken into consideration including the 3 deaths in total) - It's not hard to hit those numbers in that case. Might wanna take that into consideration and work on your taunting & teamplay bruh.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/441/screenshot2013030715242.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/screenshot2013030717513.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/screenshot2013030723382.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/screenshot2013030917312.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/screenshot2013030918303.jpg/

Enjoy bruhz.

Good to see we have an epic thread where some of the people that make me wanna quit every lowbie wz when they queue are here *wave*. Sadly, I paid for the xp boosts and legacy perks so I have to stick around. I also hope to see you guys at 50 so I can exit the warzone without any worry. Hugs again and stay cool:D

Irisa... I thought that counted for Rwzs too.. Atleast I remember you bragging about how pro your guild was going to be when RWZS were released, and when they were you racked up a pretty heavy negative W/L ratio.

YEAH! Keep posting them 8-900 dps with that Maylissa up your *** ;) You are LEGEND, and your massive numbers turns me on!

What happened kid? 50's hit you hard? Dont be hating so much when I just out-dps you in that Civil War 10 min ago by 200k damage, and I had nearly half your heals. Cmon dont be so angry about it. You can improve man! Keep being awesome ok?

YEAH! Keep posting them 8-900 dps with that Maylissa up your *** ;) You are LEGEND, and your massive numbers turns me on!

What happened kid? 50's hit you hard? Dont be hating so much when I just out-dps you in that Civil War 10 min ago by 200k damage, and I had nearly half your heals. Cmon dont be so angry about it. You can improve man! Keep being awesome ok?

True you did outdps me.. Sitting on the side lines in mid as lethality spamming dots, hiding away everytime someone attacks you. Oh and you lost a 1v1 to Mayissa? Pro bruh. Forgot.. Yo lost tah game bruh. Fyi - Only proper healer we had was Medulla, rest were terrible and we had no guard for our healer and as mentioned before - You sat on the side lines spamming dots & off-healing.. Not exactly the most productive way to spend your time as a lethality operative. GG bruh. U just lost tah gamez. Umad bruh?

Btw calm down bruh. It's not all about 'dem numbahz. It's about winning tah game bruh. Which yo didn't. And we be all like wohoa, dem imp baddies. Win dis E-Z is what we said bruh, and yo team be all like ooooh S*** It's dat Legendz on da enemeh team bruh, and we all like yeh U know it girlfriend!

Played a few games before heading to work around 8 PM CET and the imps had some pretty good people on. Lost a few and had a few close wins (was solo Q'ing though). It was fun. Too bad that 46 assassin wasnt a 46 shadow because he would have been a nice addition. There were also some decent (and very annoying) snipers out there.

I've reached the gear threshold where I pretty consistently should be able to go +500K in full lenght games but it won't happen as long as I'm shut down like I was today. I believe my highest was 399K.

Edited by MidichIorian

Played a few games before heading to work around 8 PM CET and the imps had some pretty good people on. Lost a few and had a few close wins (was solo Q'ing though). It was fun. Too bad that 46 assassin wasnt a 46 shadow because he would have been a nice addition. There were also some decent (and very annoying) snipers out there.

Can always ask me if I'm online if you want me to log my Vanguard and come help you out you know.

Btw calm down bruh. It's not all about 'dem numbahz. It's about winning tah game bruh. Which yo didn't. And we be all like wohoa, dem imp baddies. Win dis E-Z is what we said bruh, and yo team be all like ooooh S*** It's dat Legendz on da enemeh team bruh, and we all like yeh U know it girlfriend!

Cmon kid dont be so angry about it, its just a game man. And thanks for the solo kill medal, really appreciate it! You seem new to the operative btw, forgetting about the sweet burst taking down yo healers in no time. Love you big time, come meet me 1v1 any day kid. ACtually, how about a sentinel/sentinel date in Outlaws Den? You up for it?

Edited by Bonsaikitten