Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

Bastion everybody, LOL

I think the day of cross server ques would be more sad than anything, the experience of all the other "big talk" servers shutting up was pretty anti-climactic and disappointing really. On one hand I kind of want to see it, on the other I really cherish this back and forth, even if it's with a randy.

it sucks they will never have cross server Q's becuase the engine the game runs on isnt big enough... i really wanted cross server not only for better compitition but so we can stop playing the same damn teams all the time

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you dont even need more than 1250 exp... if u stack past that, the benefit you gain will be worse than the dmg gain from main stat. you rarley see the top players past 1275 because they are aware of this

That depends on the class... LMFAO.

How did whyspr get mentioned in a topic about top pvpers? Might as well call Solunar good if you are going to make that claim.

that's what happens to servers when orw, pkers, brutalize, anomaly, super goomba, etc people leave the game...

I am glad Bastion PVP is soooo good that they want everyone on other servers to know about it.

From personal experience I think PoT5 has more good pvp guilds Where as the only guild I saw running the show on the bastion was <hey I'm MVP> but i can say i never got to fight <dont Panic> so i have no comment on them.

No other guild even comes to mind from that server as a threat but i will say its been about 2 months since i played there so it might have changed somehow.

my 2 cents

Yes Hey im MVP is the top dog,but there are a lot of guilds on their heels....

Synergy has beat them in the past week like 15 times??

Pwn stars has beat them

Nothing-Personal has beat them.... so from Personal experience i would say the Bastion has a really solid group of guilds queueing and most of them are very good.....And yes it has been 2 months cause thats when we kicked you lol.. i think we have something like 7-8 guilds that queue

Hey im MVP

Synergy

Nothing-Personal

Pwn stars

Kings of the north

Into the darkness

Crits n giggles

Unsubbed

freaks of legend

are all guilds that queue on the bastion atm

Pwn stars has beat them

Nothing-Personal has beat them.... so from Personal experience i would say the Bastion has a really solid group of guilds queueing and most of them are very good.....And yes it has been 2 months cause thats when we kicked you lol.. i think we have something like 7-8 guilds that queue

Hey im MVP

Synergy

Nothing-Personal

Pwn stars

Kings of the north

Into the darkness

Crits n giggles

Unsubbed

freaks of legend

np and pwn stars have only ever beaten us when we are 7v8 or on our pub alts. synergy can beat us but 99% of the time when they do its synergy+dont panic and of those losses we have had to them in the last week like 9 of them were due to dcs. havent lost to kings on our imps yet either.

i dont know about the best but the guilds i respect the most are in no particular order

balance

hostile takeover

molo and freinds (much love for my belgoths peeps)

both balance and hostile imo are in a leauge of there own. both are class acts! i love playing against you guys :-)

i dont know about the best but the guilds i respect the most are in no particular order

balance

hostile takeover

both balance and hostile imo are in a leauge of there own. both are class acts! i love playing against you guys :-)

Hostile takeover? Did you put your fingers on the keyboard the wrong way?

I find it interesting that this has turned into a Bastion versus Prophecy of the Five thread all of a sudden. I do wonder why so many Bastion players are browsing these forums, does that hint at something? But with this thread in particular Im not surprised it has attracted our attention as people may be curious who the best are on other servers and maybe want to know if cross-server PVP ever comes.

I was under the impression that Prophecy of the Five was not only the most populated server but also had the largest rated population and highest quality PVP from what I had heard. But those disputing this are from the Bastion, though I can understand arguing for your own server.

The Bastion has about 2 good teams really... but from what Im reading here it sounds like its the same on Pot5.

Talk trash all you like, we wont know unless BW puts in cross server ques and by then rateds may be dead everywhere anyway.

balance

hostile takeover

BELGOTHS 4 lyfe!!

Pwn stars has beat them

Hey im MVP

Synergy

Nothing-Personal

Pwn stars

Kings of the north

Into the darkness

Crits n giggles

Unsubbed

freaks of legend

Nothing against you solo, but I watched a stream from just baddies last night. It was a rated civil war against synergy. From the very 1st minute sharkyn dc's so now they are playing 7v8. By the time the match was over Hey Im Mvp had already 3 capped them. So if you consider that being on the heels of hey im mvp sorry I don't think so.

Pwn stars has beat them

Hey im MVP

Synergy

Nothing-Personal

Pwn stars

Kings of the north

Into the darkness

Crits n giggles

Unsubbed

freaks of legend

well tbh I didnt expect to be very competative playing a merc heals in pvp for the first time. obviously things would have been different if I had rolled a sorc like I am used to but wanted to try something different. so the kick was kind of inevitable. but i hope you feel better.

Who named your guild again?

Way too many epeens on this thread.

All I know is I placed 3rd in <Chosen Elite> Imp/Pub 1v1 Tourney AND my first time playing in litteraly 7 months. What does that say about the rest of you whom entered? 40 of you or so "top Pot5 PVPers"

Calm down. Realize that there are no "best" players. Just a top "level".

Side note, dont duel as sin and sap/seeth what a BS move. Have some class/true skill

Nochance

Infil Shadow

Pot5

Way too many epeens on this thread.

All I know is I placed 3rd in <Chosen Elite> Imp/Pub 1v1 Tourney AND my first time playing in litteraly 7 months. What does that say about the rest of you whom entered? 40 of you or so "top Pot5 PVPers"

Side note, dont duel as sin and sap/seeth what a BS move. Have some class/true skill

Nochance

Infil Shadow

Pot5

I suck at dueling, that's what that means.

Exactly what I said. Concur.

I will say that certain Rwz teams can be seen as top levels because the skill not just of each player, but how they perform in a group, is taken into account

Edited by Cilas