ToFN DPS Leaderboard

I_Sithed_MyPants

Change it to cut off at 5 minutes and it's 2184 dps nice :D

http://www.torparse.com/a/62740/time/1354471290/1354471590

Hi, I am looking at the parse now, and I see you use Project 1 time. I assume you are specced for Twin Disciplines, making Project increasing your melee damage by 10% for 20 second. My question is, why do you not use this, since around 40% of your damage is from melee hits?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Shadow, shame on you :p

As stated in the shadow forums and I'll put it here so you can see it too:

So lets take a look at the parse here, this guy heals himself with FIB for 524 per hit. Shadows get a 2% self heal in full balance spec.

So if one does a reverse calculation, if we let his HP be x, his FIB will initially heal for 0.02*x.

On another thread, http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=535526 , we can assume that companions provide an extra 2% heal buff. Which works out to be: 1.02*0.02*x=524. x will then be equals to 25686.27451 HP.

So I was wondering how would a dps Shadow have over 25k HP, have FIB hit for 4.3k avg and parse over 2k? This parser also shows this guy has uncanny accuracy with a 0.84%. So... Hax maybe?

I'd like to see your gear on mr robot or something before believing this is real also finding out all of the external adrenals/buffs you used. Until then I'm calling shenanigans

used verything available in the game including a lot of armour debufs. So that to show that shadow can jump through 2k but its so hard and barely impossible. So don't dream to get such thing in average gameplay. And yes shadows who can't do more than 1800 and cry after that are pathetic noobs

used verything available in the game including a lot of armour debufs. So that to show that shadow can jump through 2k but its so hard and barely impossible. So don't dream to get such thing in average gameplay. And yes shadows who can't do more than 1800 and cry after that are pathetic noobs

You never addressed the calculations from the parse, how could a dps shadow have so much crit, so much accuracy and hit for so hard, while having 25k hp? Please explain that

cheating my friend cheating

I believe that you would use the gear glitch to boost your stats.. kinda sad also "armor debuffs" doesn't answer anything with your parse (armor debuffs don't stack so you'd be getting 20% reduction no matter what) so yea I guess you were one of those shadows that QQ when they can't do over 1800 without some form of performance boost. In the future please don't make us look bad again, we just got better with 1.4. Thank you. :)

Let me guess, you are using the clicky relic as well?

yes

and 2 inspirations and exotech attack adrenal...

yes

not to mention you started with 30 centering and extra focus.

yes

And sice inspiration is my own buff all of it is permited here. Also I cut out first two seconds and a couple of last ones to maximize dps. If I was posting to some other dps thread I would follow the rules of that one.

And no, I do NOT use any armor debuff.

And btw: clicky relic gives you more power per second than WH relic if you use it on cooldown.

yes

yes

yes

And sice inspiration is my own buff all of it is permited here. Also I cut out first two seconds and a couple of last ones to maximize dps. If I was posting to some other dps thread I would follow the rules of that one.

And no, I do NOT use any armor debuff.

And btw: clicky relic gives you more power per second than WH relic if you use it on cooldown.

Yeah I know the clicky relic gives you more. I just think its kind of stupid that you used 2 inspirations and exotech adrenals, opposed to my 1 inspiration 2 rakata adrenals. I probably would have got more than 2200 w/o the new BiS relic with 2 inspirations and exotech adrenals. I just didn't know how much of everything was allowed in this thread. Also I never said you use armor debuff.

15% damage increase is a lot even if it is for only 15 seconds. It will increase your overall dps by 1.33% (it might be 1.25% but close enough) if you use one inspiration, and by 2.66% (once again may be 2.5% but close enough) if you use it 2 times. This would make the parse have an overall 50.095 dps increase. So my old 2150 parse with 1 inspiration 2 rakata attack adrenals NO ARMOR PEN would end up being 2200. Plus I wasn't in BiS 63 gear, and I didn't have the new relics at the time, nor was I using exotech adrenals. If I were to use all that my dps would increase to around 2225-2250. Oh and I still don't have the new relics.

(some of this math may be wrong but I'm fairly sure its correct)

TLDR; Inspiration is a huge factor in dps.

Oh please. I have never said I am better than you, I have never went against you. Why are you even here in the thread that isn't related to your server? You can have your 2250 dps I am not taking it from you. You really don't have to defend it.

Anyway dps higher than 2k is more about luck with crits than about player's skill.

Edited by Phoeniixx

Well i wouldnt even be bothered to post a dps test if i would not play sentinel or a vanguard other classes just dont get so high and thats just a fact you have to live with anyways growing your eepen on the forums arent going to help you do the OPS or RWZ any better or if it would you would need 4 melee class dps on raid bosses.

Well i wouldnt even be bothered to post a dps test if i would not play sentinel or a vanguard other classes just dont get so high and thats just a fact you have to live with anyways growing your eepen on the forums arent going to help you do the OPS or RWZ any better or if it would you would need 4 melee class dps on raid bosses.

If you look at it we have a 2073 dps gunslinger, 2184 shadow with armor pen so I guess he can do around 2k without problem, somewhere else I saw 2050+ commando parse, our guildmate balance-TK hybrid is hitting around 2k so that's 6 out of 8 advanced classes higher than 2k dps. I am sure properly played vigilence guardian with lucky MS proc is capable of high numbers too.

That leaves scoundrel and I didn't see good DF scoundrel parse yet.

I mean everything 2k or higher is top and everyone who do that should feel proud.

If you look at it we have a 2073 dps gunslinger, 2184 shadow with armor pen so I guess he can do around 2k without problem, somewhere else I saw 2050+ commando parse, our guildmate balance-TK hybrid is hitting around 2k so that's 6 out of 8 advanced classes higher than 2k dps. I am sure properly played vigilence guardian with lucky MS proc is capable of high numbers too.

That leaves scoundrel and I didn't see good DF scoundrel parse yet.

I mean everything 2k or higher is top and everyone who do that should feel proud.

Do you know if the sage would be willing to post his parse? Haven't seen a parse over around 1,850 without armour penetration from a sage.