KP HM feels like NM since 1.1.5

Hrm.

Our group had a few issues with Bonethrasher as well...

1) Swiped people from across the room. (IE: i was across the arena to the side of him and he hit me)

2) Bonethrasher sucked people into the swipes (Ive never seen that before in any of the fights Ive seen)

3) Random oneshots (hitting people for 22kish)

We got him to 1% at one point but we all wiped.. if our tank didnt get knocked into the acid we would have had him... :/

Did 5/5 HM KP for the 1st time ever tonight and I've got a few comments about it.

1. His "Swipe" is completely infront of him. It is not a cone as you would think, if you are to the side of him but considered in the frost of his body you will be hit.

2. Never saw it over our multiple attempts.

3. Only saw that happen when someone was hit by a cleave meant for someone else.

Your tank should never have been knocked off, position better.

Hrm.

Our group had a few issues with Bonethrasher as well...

1) Swiped people from across the room. (IE: i was across the arena to the side of him and he hit me)

2) Bonethrasher sucked people into the swipes (Ive never seen that before in any of the fights Ive seen)

3) Random oneshots (hitting people for 22kish)

We got him to 1% at one point but we all wiped.. if our tank didnt get knocked into the acid we would have had him... :/

1) It's a nearly 180 degree arc, so being on the "side" doesn't necessarily mean you're safe. Maybe that's why. Otherwise, it's because he chooses where he's going to swipe about a second before he actually swipes. If he was turned during that time, he swipes at the ORIGINAL location. It's been doing this since release.

2) I've seen this since release. It's not consistent, but it definitely happens. Probably has done it 30% of my pulls in the past 3 months. This was one of the reasons not many guilds killed Bonethrasher on hard/nightmare before he was "fixed."

3) I've never seen THAT happen. There's usually a reason--either you weren't actually at full health, or something happened. Or you discovered a bug that I haven't seen before.

Yes we did it the week before and one shot him on HM, with the same people. I really cant explain what happend. The first part of your post makes sense as to what looked like larger swipe range but as for the second part of your post....

I was not grounded

He did not eat the mob

He was not enraged

I was still 1 shot with almost 22k health and topped off.

I mean, it really doesnt matter because we still beat him and I actually though the fight was more fun. Its just that it didnt seem right being one shot.

Well the only time i found it when people were getting randomly 1shot from cleave was on nightmare 8man and that would only happen if they took a cleave when it wasn't targeting them but the person next to them. My only advice is to have only 1person hit by cleave at all times practice of this will help tremendously in future tries on nightmare, so just keep going you might have the RNG gods favour you eventually :)

[sarcasm] hopefully they wont make Hardmode actually hard and Nightmaremode well a Nightmare [/sarcasm]

My guild has been clearing EV and KP 16man HM for a while now and we never had any feeling that it was actually hard. Wish there would be a bigger gap between the 3 Mode's so it's a actual challenge to clear it.