Guided by the force

LighttJedii

Hi everybody, im lvl 33 and im doing my classe's quest. I just kill darth angraal and my new quest is to find a crashed jedi ship. I found it but theres nothing to do there, i ask some players and they told me than i have some siths to kill and after talk to a jedi. I never saw any sith, i reset the quest, went back to my ship and reach it again. When i reach the ship for the second time .... NOTHING AGAIN .... i want finish this quest help me please ....

If this is the quest I'm thinking of:

close to the ship there are three Sith Harrowers (edit: don't recall them attacking anyone, just hanging around), two within sight of each other, one kind of off to the side. I guess it's possible it could be bugged since I encountered a similar situation with my Sentinel last week...last class quest on Corellia, something was not where it was supposed to be and I had to leave the instance and log out/log back in to get that something to appear.

Edited by thatghost

Maybe you're not getting close enough to the sith to see them? This can happen if you your visible character limit set too low. They are just hanging out around the ship, they won't attack until you get really close or attack them.

have you tried resetting the mission? (open the codex with the "L" key, select your mission, on the right pane, below the mission description, you have several buttons)

Do not abandon it (it should normally be impossible to abandon anyway, but just making sure)

Pressing the "reset" button may take you back a few steps, but it may solve the problem for you.

Hi everybody, im lvl 33 and im doing my classe's quest. I just kill darth angraal and my new quest is to find a crashed jedi ship. I found it but theres nothing to do there, i ask some players and they told me than i have some siths to kill and after talk to a jedi. I never saw any sith, i reset the quest, went back to my ship and reach it again. When i reach the ship for the second time .... NOTHING AGAIN .... i want finish this quest help me please ....

When you have class specific questions please wrap them in spoiler tags for those people who don't want to see their story ruined. The tool to wrap is on top of the text window, bottom line all the way to the right. Thanks.

Go to tatooine and follow the quest tracker to a cave. There will be three sith harrowers that you will need to kill. After you kill them there will be a jedi that you need to talk to in order to complete the quest.