Spark Of Insanity World PvP Event (18/10/2012)

silent-sniper

Starting Thursday 18th October Spark of Insanity will once again be running world pvp on this servers, any of you that know us from Nightmare Lands will be aware we ran World PvP on our server.

It was a big success but since trasfer we are spending a few weeks settling down and with the release of 1.4, we feel that there is an opertunity to start these events back up.

We are hoping to get any guilds, from both republic and imperial sides involved, and any players that wish to be involed should get in touch, we have a mumble server set up, as well as ingame channels for announcments :)

We have already had a lot of support for this event, thank you everyone who got in touch. Some more information for you all, we will be looking to start this up on Ilum, and more information about time and how to get involved will appear, as for the future, we will be looking to set up special pvp events within Outlaw's Den, these may include, but not limited to:

- A Hunger Games styled Free-for-All

- A 2v2/3v3 tournament

- A guild/player League (including seasons)

If you want to get involved, or if any Imperial guilds are willing to help us with organising, please get in touch with Arcuran in-game, or post here

You can sign up for the event here, so we can get an idea on numbers http://sparkofinsanity.enjin.com/pvpeventssignup

This is awesomesauce folks! Thanks for organizing this event. I'll certainly be there to shoot and stab you all in the face... multiple times... with love and care ofcourse. :)

(Carasia, Nightmare's Legion)

Edited by Beansoup

Glad you are all getting involved, either Medi or myself (Arcuran/Narucra) will be getting a ops group ready about 7pm, keep an eye on general chat on the fleet or on Ilum or whisper us if you want an invite :)

Can any Imps willing to set up the Imp op group(s) whisper me, also I think we are going to make our mumble servers available to anyone attending

WORLD PVP 7PM ILUM TOMORROW!

The republic ops group will be starting on the fleet from 6.30

They will be moving to Ilum FOR 7.00

The Imperial Ops group will be starting on the fleet similar times, more information to come for this, any imperial guild willing to start up the ops group should message me :)

Spark of Insanity

Tonight will be our 6th Rep Vs Imp Open World PvP Event, located at the Ilum PvP Zone, Invites will start @ 7pm BST, all are welcome to join for some full on Carnage. We hope to see you all there.

We are still in need of some Imperials to help organise the Imp Groups, if you are interested then please get in touch.

Edited by True_Rune

There was a lot of lag because we had more than 5 ops groups going on both sides. I know that the Republics had 3 but I'm not sure about the imperials. I was on Neomi and I had a lot of fun leading, even though I didn't plan on leading lol. Edited by Jesz

Spark of Insanity

BIG THX TO ALL WHO ATTENDED SPARK OF INSANITY 6TH OPEN WORLD PVP EVENT

The Event lasted just over an hour and we had a massive turn out, though it looked that the Republic side may have out numbered the Imperials. We have already set our next Event for next week same time and would like to ask again for any Imperials willing to help organise the Imp side to contact us in game.

We also ask that for future events when one team gets pushed back to a spawn point then to fall back and let them regroup.

Big thank you again to all who came, please sign up on our the open world pvp page on our site and help us organise both sides a bit better by letting us know how many to expect on both sides

Edited by True_Rune

I logged in after you had the big skirmish, but wanted to check Ilum out. And I was not the only one, so we actually had a smaller PvP battle (20v20) for a while there. Thanks for making this happen! :)

No worries, glad you had a good time, it often dies down for a while and when people start dropping from the teams, they start balancing up and you get less lag.