What should I roll next?

Darth_YaMama

Finished my Sith Warrior story and gearing up for operations and I totally dug the whole experience.

So, my question to the community is, what class should I level next? If I enjoyed the SW class story, what else would I enjoy?

Either faction.

K go...

Edited by Darth_YaMama

The Bounty Hunter class is an interesting one. The story line is good to.

If that fails to tickle your fancy, why not try the story from the other faction. Roll a Jedi Knight (obviously not a far throw from Sith Warrior) and see where the story takes you

I'd suggest the Trooper. I find it to be the most fun gameplay in the game with a pretty decent story. The companions are also a blast. In addition, you'll get to see the other faction and not immediately suffer through all the same world missions and side missions.

Finished my Sith Warrior story and gearing up for operations and I totally dug the whole experience.

So, my question to the community is, what class should I level next? If I enjoyed the SW class story, what else would I enjoy?

Either faction.

K go...

Want me to tell you what you should do this weekend too? How about what food to eat, film to watch?

Honestly how the hell can anyone tell you what alt you will enjoy playing, it's crazy.

Do not play bounty hunter Merc, they are about to be horrible heals in 1.2. I suppose if you do a BH Merc you can still do DPS. The DPS had some changes but are still on par so.

I'm a BH Merc, and like you suggested, I'm a DPS. Never had so much fun :)

I'm a BH Merc, and like you suggested, I'm a DPS. Never had so much fun :)

Faceroll spam tracer plus right click! YA 2 buttons is fun! JA I PRESS FIRE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!

This is footage of the last guy whose tracer missile I kept interrupting.

Edited by Kaelano

Faceroll spam tracer plus right click! YA 2 buttons is fun! JA I PRESS FIRE!!! WOOOHOOOO!!

This is footage of the last guy whose tracer missile I kept interrupting.

LMAO That vid was funny as :D

But in serious *puts on serious face*, I know what you mean. Personally tho, I prefer to mix up my attacks. Death from above, Flame thrower, power shot, electro dart, rail shot, exploisions etc (not in that order tho). Doing it that way, it allows me to

1) be more versitile

2)It's alot more fun than, as you say, mashing 2 buttons over and over

Chime x

Do not play bounty hunter Merc, they are about to be horrible heals in 1.2. I suppose if you do a BH Merc you can still do DPS. The DPS had some changes but are still on par so.

DId I not call this post? I called it. I did... called it.

Want me to tell you what you should do this weekend too? How about what food to eat, film to watch?

Honestly how the hell can anyone tell you what alt you will enjoy playing, it's crazy.

You're cute too.

smuggler is pretty fun if you go the sarcastic/rogue/scoundrel type of route with him/her and pick the witty, sort of sarcastic comments. voice for the male one is not the greatest imo,

the first companion you get kinda sucks but if you can ignore him it's pretty cool.

trooper was awesome for act 1 but i've been extremely disappointed with act 2, it really got super boring, i'm having a hard time keeping interest in it with act 2.

consular is ok, the class is good but the act 1 story is a bit "meh". i haven't moved on to act 2 yet cuz i've been doing smuggler.

bounty hunter is pretty up and down, but i quite liked the up moments in act 1 and act 2 story.

stopped at 39 just as i was finishing act 2.

those are the only ones i tried so far.

smuggler's currently my favorite but that's not set in stone, i still gotta try out a bunch of other stuff and go deeper in the stories.